Bhavans school mussaffah

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Abu Dhabi' started by Dinny, Sep 5, 2011.

1. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

hi all
    i am staying in mussaffah-10 frm last 2 yrs,i've a 4yr old son who is right now studying in EFIA.I wanted to knw bout bhavans school in mussaffah.How good is it? do they've extra curricular activities? N how bout d admissions? right now in EFIA i dnt think theres any problem bt i think once d child enters 1st grade or so d physical education n other activities reduce....i am still not sure wat hs to be done.Right now my son is in LKG n things r goin fine.i also want to knw if there r any other good schools around

2. ranjuz

ranjuz Senior IL'ite

Hi,

My son is studying in Bhavans from this yr. He is enjoying going to school as they have music, dance, yoga etc. I think the school is good. Studies also different method which I liked. They do 'stress free education'.
    But I am not happy with the timing which is 8-3.30pm., also it is not easy to get admission.

1 person likes this.
  3. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

Thank u ranjuz, u said its difficult to get admission there y so?

4. laxmi_subhas

laxmi_subhas Senior IL'ite

Can anybody give review about this school..

5. ranjuz

ranjuz Senior IL'ite

Hi,

As in any good school in Abu Dhabi, here also difficult to get admission b'coz less schools.
    They do e-learning that everything taught will be in the site which may not be understandable till 1st std as I got opinion. After that it is ok I think. Also it depends upon the kid. If he is interested in reading text book & answering, good as their questions are not tailor made.

6. Nithyavel

Nithyavel New IL'ite

Hi,

My son is studying KG II in bhavans school. The school is very good and my son is very happy. Infact when i go for my son admission, the first day i saw the children coming to the school very happily @ 7:00 am, i was so excited to see the children with smiling faces. school timing is bit longer. I strongly recommend this school for children until grade 5.

Nithya

7. sivshankari

sivshankari Gold IL'ite

hi, anyone clarify my doubt .......what r the second languages taught?..... hindi or french or both.......:spin

8. lifeisgreat

lifeisgreat New IL'ite

hi
    u can opt either hindi or french for second language....even sanskrit as second language is available...

9. sivshankari

sivshankari Gold IL'ite

hi,
    thz for ur reply......:)

10. melaiene

melaiene Bronze IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

I too plan to put my daughter either for KG or from Grade 1 in Bhavans. Can anyone tell me when does the term start for this school and also if its CBSE curriculum. I would also like to know when the application forms are issued and what time we need to go to get the forms. I heard its on first come first served basis for admission.

Can anyone enlighten me on the school fees for 2012-2013 so I have an idea of what they are charging.
    Thanks everyone