1. Looking for an Interesting Craft Project? : Plethora of Ideas
    Dismiss Notice

Decorative Paper Streamers

Discussion in 'Creative Crafts' started by hymavarun, Jan 25, 2012.

1. hymavarun

hymavarun Silver IL'ite

Hi all

I have seen some paper garlands/Paper Streamers , Decorative Paper lanterns on the internet.these are made with tissue paper and some glitter paper( dont know excat material ).i have uploaded some photos.does anyone know how to make them and what is the material used in making this paper lantern.please expalin the detailed procedure if anyone knows how to make them.

thank you

Attached Files:

2. Loveena

Loveena Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    I hope this information is gonna help u in some way, i know how to make these stuff,but might not b able to give u the exact steps . The first paper streamer is made of crepe paper, u get these crepe paper strips in almost all the colors,its very simple u have to take the strip n then start folding it in zigzag piling it on each other making a triangle shape n keep on joining the diff color strips to the length u want, once u will open the piled stuff in ur hand it will b the same as in picture. The other cud b glace paper/ gelatin paper.

1 person likes this.
  3. Loveena

Loveena Silver IL'ite

Last edited: Jan 25, 2012
  4. Loveena

Loveena Silver IL'ite

5. rashmee

rashmee Junior IL'ite

hi dear
    while surfing i came to this site pitara.com. the art and craft section may be useful ...all the best

1 person likes this.
  6. hymavarun

hymavarun Silver IL'ite

Hii all

Sorry for my late response.Thanq so much for your replies.rashmee the site you mentioned here was very helpfull for me.i have seen martha stewart website and ehow also.
    and loveena the instructions are very well explained.i ill try to make one and post it pretty soon aslong with photos..

If anyone know how to make the lantern that is in 2nd phtoto please post it here