Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. abikeerthu

abikeerthu New IL'ite

Sir,

My son who is 12 years old is very troublesome. He gets angry very quickly. Though he is reasonably intelligent , he is not interested in studies. We make him study only by force. He quarrels with his sister and friends often. Please let me know this behaviour of him will change in future and if so when?

D.O.B : 26.10.1999
    Time : 11.33 p.m.
    Place of Birth : Chennai
    Star : Krithiga Natchatram.

Thanks in advance

2. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. Abikeerthu,

Your son belongs to Cancer Lagna and the Mercury, one of the significators for education, who is placed in the sign of Scorpio is at present, aspected by the transit Ketu from Taurus; which is one of the reasons for disinterest in education and the situation may continue till the transit Ketu moves from Taurus to Aries, by end of the year. Hence, pray Lord Vigneswaran, to be of helpful to him in the matter.

regards

3. mybaby1

mybaby1 Gold IL'ite

[​IMG] Originally Posted by Pragaspathy [​IMG]
    <OBJECT id=ieooui classid=clsid:38481807-CA0E-42D2-BF39-B33AF135CC4D></OBJECT><STYLE></STYLE>

Dear Mrs. Mybaby1,

According to your husband's chart, the business may not be much profitable. It is better for him do the business in partnership; preferably by making you as your business partner, since your chart is promising for the same. Even though your husband has good dhana yoga, due to the combination of 4th lord 4th lord Sun and 5th lord Mercury; but the placement of this combination in the 12th house; house of expenditure is not good. Also in BhinnaAstagavara, even though though the 10th house, house of profession has got 40 points; but the 11th house, house of profit has only 30 points; which is not good (normally, it should be more than the points of 10th house and his 12th house, house of expenditure has 24 points, which is good. This means, for example, he will the income of 40; saving of 30 and the expenditure of 24; with the saving of 6; which is not so good.

Also at the present the transit Jupiter in the Moon sign itself; which is not good. According to ancient days, when the transit Jupiter came to the Janma Rasi (Moon sign) of Lord Rama, He went to Forest with his wife. The similar situation is prevalent in your husband chart; but this does not mean he will go to Forest; but he will suffer a lot. However, the major period is already over; and the transit Jupiter will be moving the 2nd house from the Moon sign of your husband by 15th May, 2012, by which time, there will be lot of changes and in all probability he will get back his money etc.

As he is running the Rahu Dasa, you may please advise his parents to lit Ghee lamp to Goddess Durga on Friday, between 10.30 AM and 12.00 Noon or at their convenient time and try to do simple archana in his name; birth star (Bharani) and birth rasi (Mesham) by offering two Banana and betel nut with flower and if this done on every week, it will reduce the impact of Rahu dasa. I am suggesting this, as you are in Gulf.

His Rahu dasa had started in December, 2011; this is for a total period of 19 years. Rahu dasa has some pecularity; if the first nine years are worst and suffering, then the next 9 years will be golden period; if the first nine years are golden period; the next 9 years will be worst, making to lose whatever the earning he or she had.
    His nine years period was over by December, 2011. If he had suffered very much, he will earn in the next nine years or if his last nine years was golden period, he should be extra cautious to save the money earned or he will lose everything.

Try to use sesame oil in your Pooja room, to please Lord Rahu

Regards.

Dear Sir,
    Thanks lot for the long awaited reply.Sir as you have suggested i have asked my Inlaws to do puja on my husbands name but i am not very sure as my MIL is paralytic.if you suggest can i do it here at home myself.& as you have suggested that we should use sesame oil in our puja room so as i lit ghee lamp daily so should i lit that with sesame oil and is it ok to lit it myself or should ask my husband to do that.

Secondly as you said that my chart is promising for business can i have a business in my name and i handle it solely as we have a number of responsibilities to fulfill and if you can suggest some field also for business i was thinking of a restaurent..Please clarify these questions sir...pls
    If you are not having my details in hand i am giving it below again:
    DOB: 16 MARCH 1980
    POB: LUDHIANA
    TOB:5:45 PM
    REGDS AND A BIG THANKS..
    MYBABY1

4. Pragaspathy

Dear Freedomlife,

The compatibility between the two is not good; much care should had been taken while matching the charts.

Apart from this, the girl's 7th lord has gone to 6th house and associated with the 6th lord, which is not good for marital harmony. Apart from this, from the UL of the girl, the second house is occupied by Mars and Saturn, which is also not good.

In the case of the boy, who belongs to Virgo Lagna, the 7th house is occupied by Jupiter, causing Kendrathipathi dosha. Apart from this, in his case, the 7th house is the house of Badhagathipathy and the lord of Badhagathipathy i.e. Jupiter is occupying the 7th house and also the 7th Lord Jupiter is also Maragathipathy for the boy. Apart from this, the placement of Jupiter in any of the houses of Mercury or Jupiter, will ruin its direct 7th house. Normally, this will mar the marital harmony. Affliction to the Moon and its 7th house is also high.

Hence, both the charts, have severe afflictions concerning marital happiness and the percentage of affliction in the case of the boy is very high.

According to your statement, when the guy's mind is not into the married life, then where is the question of chances of getting a kid. Please take the boy and the to a Counselor and come to a conclusion.

regards.

5. Pragaspathy

Dear Mybaby1,

The remedial measures can be done by any blood relation. Use of Sesame oil in Pooja is good. If you would like to do the business on your own; you can do the same, according to your interest.

regards

6. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Choodamani,

Your song belongs to Pisces Lagna. the 4th house, house of education upto degree level is not occupied or aspected by any planet; but on the both sides, of the house, there are malefic planets, i;e Mars on one side and ketu on the other side; causing Papakarthi Yoga, which is not good and also the 4th Lord Mercury if debilitated. However, the 5th house, house of intelligent and IQ is occupied by the lagna lord, Jupiter, who is also responsible for wisdom. For the present, the transit Ketu is aspecting his Mercury in Navamsa chart; which may make him dis-interested in studies and this situation may continue till the end of the year.

As 5th house is occupied by Jupiter, with proper guidance and persuading him, he will study well in his higher studies.

regards.

7. Pragaspathy

Dear Ms. Rajeswaripriya,

There are chances for getting the married fixed between 17th May, 2012 and 2nd August, 2012; failing which the next favourable period will be from Nov 2014 to May, 2015. The married life will be uniformly good. The life partner may be handsome, probably from the eastern side of your birth place.

regards.

8. krithika20

krithika20 New IL'ite

Dear Sir,
    (Just a reminder for my post . Really sorry to trouble you again .. Waiting eagerly for your positive reply )

My Date of Birth is : 19/05/1985
    Birth Time is : 8.45 Pm
    Place : Madurai

My husband's D.O. B is : 09/03/1984
    Birth Time : 11.30 P.M
    Place : Madurai.

Please predict when we will have our first child. I has been 1 year 6 months since we are married and expectations are growing higher and higher.

9. prabha1

prabha1 Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sir,

My Date of Birht is 11-05-1972
    time of birht is 11.30 A.M
    place of birht is Kolar (Karnataka)

I want to start my own business with Wall papers and sewing machine.

How sucess full I will be, Iam working at present how is my carrier

Kindly reply.

Regards
    Prabha

10. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Nalini,

The chart of your daughter does not possess any major doshas; except the Mars in the 12th sign, from her Janma Lagna and also Moon sign; which balances well with his Mars in the 4th house from his Janma Lagna. The boy also do not have much dosha; as I above said that Mars in the 4th house; in addition he has Saturn in the 8th house from his Moon sign. The traditional kuta matching is also good.

However, there is dasa sandhi, which is given much importance in Kerala. This is overlaping of the new dasa of girl or boy with that of the new dasa of boy or girl, within a period of one year; which is normally considered as good; there are few Astrologers, who would be restricting this period for 6 months.

In the case of the boy, his ketu dasa gets started 22.02.2022 and the girl's gets started on 18.06.2022. This is one of the set backs; but this is not given for any consideration in other States.

Hence, you may please consult a professional Astrologer; get the above clarified and decide accordinghly.

regards.