Who Am I? - Part 5

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by IL_Admin, May 18, 2011.

1. Mohur

Mohur Gold IL'ite

Just joined...

My name is Debdatta Dasgupta Sahay. I am currently settled in Hyderabad, India.

Looking forward to exploring this site

2. kaosarnazia

kaosarnazia New IL'ite

Hi EveryOne,

My name is nazia.I hve recently shifted from delhi to dubai with my kid who is 2yrs 2 month old.
    We have taken house in alnadha 2 dubai area.Its a very nice place.Actually now I am looking for some indian families the search is on to spend good times here.Specialy with my kid I have to be an outdoor person.I have to take him to the places where he can spend gud tyms wid his age group kids.SO you people out there if you can help me i will be greatful.I want to make friends here.What I see here is everyone is stick to ther house whole day or if go out thn for some shoping.So please please help me!!!!!
    Regards
    nazia

3. priyanka20

priyanka20 New IL'ite

Hi everyone,
    Iam Priyanka. Just now entered this community. Hope this will be helpful & useful to me n i'll post something usefull

4. LuckyNeha

LuckyNeha New IL'ite

Hi Everyone,
    My name is Neha. I got registered in this community today. I am living in New Jersey from almost 2 yrs with my hubby. Currently i am expecting my first child, 4 months along. I am a housewife. Hoping for some meaningful and helpful discussions on different subjects.

5. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

Hello Uthra Arvind,

Welcome to IL.

Good to know about the work that you are involved in . But we had to edit your post as Forum Etiquette doesn't permit sharing of contact details or posts of advertisement.

If you wish to advertise here, please write to support@indusladies.com :). All the best.

Bye
    Hello Pradnya,

Welcome to our virtual home
    Please note that your post had to be edited as Forum Etiquette doesn't permit sharing the link of personal external blogs here.
    You could start posting in the Good to Read / Write section. We look forward to reading your blogs here.

If you wish to spread the word about your personal blog or take up a blog space here, write to support@indusladies.com.

Hello Debdatta Dasgupta,

Welcome to IL.

We look forward to your active participation in the forum discussions. Go through the forum and start posting in those that interests you.
    Bye

Friends,
    Visit New Member Guide and Site Help / FAQs which will help you through the ways in the site.
    Bye

6. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

Hello Nazia,

Welcome to Indusladies.

It does take time to get used to the way of life once we step out of our homeland. But we are all here to give you company , no matter where you relocate to :-D.
    To interact with members in and around your region, visit Indians in Dubai.

All the best.
    Bye
    Hi Priyanka,

Welcome to Indusladies.
    Do take your time to explore the site and participate in those that interests you. We would love to know more about you and learn together.

Bye
    Hello Neha,

Welcome to Indusladies.

Congrats on your pregnancy :-D.

You might want to step into the Pregnancy, Labor & Delivery section.We look forward to seeing you here as often as possible and interacting with all of us here.
    Take care.
    Bye
    Friends,
    Visit
    New Member Guide and Site Help / FAQs which will help you through the ways in the site.
    Bye

7. Nishu11

Nishu11 New IL'ite

Hello Ladies,

I am Krithika from Chennai.. Am a new joinee to IL... I read through various IL threads and articles and I feel am going to have some good exposure through this site...

Looking forward for new and exciting things..

Thanks
    Krithika

8. Happypriya

Happypriya Junior IL'ite

Re: intro

Dear Sruthi...

Welcome... u will find all information(anything under sun) from well experienced seniors and good ideas to improve ur Life style...

Enjoy the feel of sharing...

9. kcb

kcb IL Hall of Fame

Hi All,

I am new to this site. Happy to be a member of Indus Ladies.

Thanks.

10. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Krithika
    Welcome to indusladies community. Good to know that you are enjoying the articles in this site. Join in the discussion you will discover many wonderful things around.
    This New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! will help you to know this site better.
    Have further queries please go through Site Help / FAQs - IndusLadies
    Thank you for joining us here, do participate in the forums of your interest.

Hello Kcb
    Welcome to indusladies community. We are happy to have you amidst us all here. Hope you will have a wonderful time here.
    This New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! will help you to know this site better.
    Have further queries please go through Site Help / FAQs - IndusLadies
    Thank you for joining us here, do participate in the forums of your interest.