Crafts stores in singapore

Discussion in 'Shopping/Restaurants in Singapore' started by Tavishi25, Sep 11, 2011.

1. Tavishi25

Tavishi25 Gold IL'ite

Hi friends
    By going through arts and crafts forum in IL i want to do something but i dont know where i can get materials for quilling or knitting or crocheting or clay anything. Is anyone of you aware of stores for crafts for any of them here , if pl tell me.
    Thanks in advance

2. chamu02

chamu02 Gold IL'ite

hai Tavishi25
    u can get many craft items like what u have mentioned , in bugis and few in Fu Lu Complex in China Town. They have big bead shops and they also teach ..like 1 broad neckware ( from neck to chest size )- they charge $100 ~ and the course is for a day . U can choose which one u want to learn . But once u learn 1 item then u can do rest all by yrself. Regarding Clay u can find japanese miniature clay models beign taught in Liang Court in Dhoby ghat . They also teach and sell clay . Also they offer bday parties for kids with clay making sessions. Bit costly but worth of it.
    Rgds
    Chamu

1 person likes this.
  3. granniebea

granniebea New IL'ite

1 person likes this.
  4. Tavishi25

Tavishi25 Gold IL'ite

Thanks to you both for ur response
    Actually I went to India so at that time I bought few materials. I will surely visit them