Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. Lakhsmi,

Please repost ur request with the birth details of your husband also and also confirm whether you are at present living with your husband.

regards.

2. krithika20

krithika20 New IL'ite

Thank you so much for your response Sir.

Take your time and I will wait for your valuable reply for my predictions.

Happy Pongal to you and your family

3. anugamit

anugamit Platinum IL'ite

Hello Pragaspathy sir,

Wish you a very happy new year. I am reposting my query sir with corrected place in case you have missed.

Name: Anila
    Female
    DOB: 12/11/1981
    Place: Gadat, Vyara Dist: Tapi Gujarat
    Time: 12:05 p.m.

I want to change my current employer as well as job and am looking for other jobs. When will i get a change from my current job. Also i want to pursue Interior designing but i am unable to do due to my responsibilities. Please tell me if i will be able to do it or not. Are my chances to go abroad in the future?

4. Pragaspathy

Dear Sethu,

At present, there is no adverse dasa is running. However, you are in the final phase of Ezharai Sani and the transit Jupiter is in the 8th house from your Moon, which could be the primary reasons for your suffering. hence, till 15th May, 2012, try to calm and not entertaining any criticism with the colleagues or boss. The things will get changed after 15th May, 2012.

In case if you would like to change the job, there are possibilities, during the following periods

1) 2nd August, 2012 to 26th August, 2012
    2) 23rd March, 2013 to 13th April, 2013
    3) 29th April, 2013 to 16th May, 2013.

Of the above, the third period will be the best.

You can chant any of the mantras for giving peace of mind and sound sleep.

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->
      • Ohm Som Somaye Namah:
      • Ohm Shram Shreem Shrom Saha: Chandramase Namah:
      • Ohm Namoh Bhagwate Vasudvay
    regards

5. kutt2012

kutt2012 New IL'ite

Last edited: Jan 13, 2012
  6. mybaby1

mybaby1 Gold IL'ite

I surely can understand your busyness sir as i can see the flow of requests so i ma once again posting my querry for your kind persuation:

My husbands details are:
    DOB 20 APRIL 1977
    POB BAREILLY(U.P.)
    TOB:8:30 AM

QUEST:he is very hardworking and honest too.has lost a lot of money in the market.People are not paying so all money is stuck in the market.want to know that when the situations will get better in the business,when we get our money back?if any solution for this pls suggest.
    should he go for some other business too?. we started one and closed it in just 3 months.

Being a wife my details are:
    DOB 16 MARCH 1980
    POB LUDHIANA(PUNJAB)
    TOB 05:45 PM

Querry:I was earlier working but now out of situations i am not able to work.will it be possible to work ever. can i have a business of mine if yes which area it should be? pls suggest..

Thanks and regds,
    my baby1

7. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Malar,

Sorry I have delayed your request.

I wanted to patiently work out the chances of birth according to your chart. According to your birth chart, you are perfectly capable of giving birth of the child. Also, according to your husband chart also, he too having the capability to give birth of the child; probably he may be advised to consult a Doctor or better both of you can consult a doctor and there may be little medical treatment may be required.

Both the charts have some afflictions concerning the birth of the child, which has actually delayed.

Apart from this, there is a curse of Moon and also Rahu, as per both birth charts, for which necessary remedial measures may have to be done. I remember that you have indicated that your father in law a strong religious oriented man and your husband too has the inclination to construct Lord Shiva Temple.

So, first you can consult your father in law and request him to do necessary remedial measures for Lord Moon and Lord Rahu, for the birth of the child.

After doing this, you can have general medical consultation and there may not be any need for any IVF or any related treatment. If this is done, then there are every good chances of you getting conceived. After this, again I will work the probable favourabe period and let you know.

Regarding the financial issue, I shall take up later, since I have already spent much time, in calculating the above.

Trust on God and your desire will certainly come true.

regards

8. Pragaspathy

9. Pragaspathy

Dear Mybaby1,

I shall study the charts and let you know.

regards

10. shvain34

shvain34 Silver IL'ite

dear sir,
    wishing u and ur family a very happy and a prosperous pongal...