Work From Home Newsletter Co-Ordinate Needed with Good Writing & Organizatonal Skills

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by bharthi, Nov 30, 2011.

1. bharthi

bharthi Junior IL'ite

Dear All,

One of my client runs a small ecommerce business in India. He has about 25000 customers. He needs to send a weekly newsletter to his customers to keep them engaged and visiting his site on a regular basis and buying products from him. He is looking for a newsletter co-ordinator to manage his entire email program.

Responsibilities

- Create a newsletter roadmap for the next 6 weeks deciding themes (rakhi special, diwali special etc.) and distribution lists (customer who bought in the last 3 months, women customers etc.)
    - Work across his team in gathering and prioritizing the products that need to be featured in each newsletter. There is always more products to feature and hence it needs to be tactfully prioritized.
    - Write copy and content that makes the newsletter professional (introductory text to the newsletter, positioning text for selling the product, compelling call to action etc)
    - Design an effective newsletter layout using a tool like mailchimp.com and load all the content there (text, images etc).
    - Get a draft circulated within the team, get feedback, work to accommodate whatever makes sense etc. and then send out the final version.
    - Review results, share the results with key callouts and learnings from each newsletter.

Requirements
    - This individual will have very good content writing and copy writing skills. She should be able to write in a very persuasive way.
    - Should be able to work across his teams as there would be heavy interaction among 4-6 people in his team.
    - Very good in doing system work of feeding all this into the email service provider tool, proof read, review etc.
    - It would be about 4-6 hours work a day. Should be able to put in minimum 4 hours a day.
    - All work is done virtually and communication is through email, skype and yahoo messenger.
    - He will agree on an hourly rate, you work the hours, submit a time sheet at the end of the month and get paid for the hours you put in.

If you are interested, please email me at bharthi2004 at gmail dot com. Please provide full background, relevant skills/experience and also links to any online work that could demonstrate your writing skills. Thank you.

Bharthi

P.S - Please don't send messages like "I am interested. Tell me more". It is hard to respond to those messages if the candidate isn't even taking the effort to make the case to get the job.

Admin Note: Sponsored Thread

1 person likes this.

2. Rinkugupta

Rinkugupta New IL'ite

Re: Work From Home Newsletter Co-Ordinate Needed with Good Writing & Organizatonal Sk

Hi Bharthi, did you get any good candidates? Looks like you have a clear requirement and expectations. Hope someone from our community gets it.

Dear IL'ites, I see a lot of response for data entry, administrative and article writing type job postings. So, I am a little surprised as to the low uptake on this job. Please respond here if you have applied for this role to Bharthi's email ID above. Thanks.

Rinku

3. RAMANSATHYA

RAMANSATHYA New IL'ite

Re: Work From Home Newsletter Co-Ordinate Needed with Good Writing & Organizatonal Sk

Hi Rinkugupta,

I have applied for this job and am waiting for response.

Thanks
    Sathya

4. nikhath

nikhath Senior IL'ite

hi bharti, I have experience in creating and managing newsletter. Please consider my application also.
    Thank you
    Nikhath

5. Sinchu

Sinchu New IL'ite

Hi:

I had send an e-mail about me to your address.... waiting for response

6. virmati_jivani

virmati_jivani New IL'ite

Dear Bharthi,

I am Mrs.Virmati Jivani and I would like to apply for your above mentioned job.I am 52 years of age and now stay in Dubai.

I am sending you an introduction of myself and if you so require I can also forward you my C.V.

I was working for Khaleej Times in Bahrain for two years in their advertising and circulation department and have various two pages supplement for all religious and nationaloccasions and two A-4 size magazines to my credit.vis the Annual Bahrain Magazine and the 60th anniversary of Bahrain International Airport. ,for which I have also received an appreciation letter from the management.

I can also do proof reading and setting of any supplement and magazine as per wherein the matter should be placed and where the write up inclusive of proof reading which is very important in these things.

I am from the vaishnav sect of the Hindu community so if therein required for any research or added information on the said festivals which you have mentioned can be easily obtained personally or as you have mentioned through your team.

I can put in about 6 hours of daily work as I do not have any major household reponsibilities.In India I stay in Mumbai and visit Mumbai very often.I know Sindhi,Hindi,English,Gujrati and Marathi both spoken and written.I also know some different beliefs different communities follow for the same day viz as to why the rakhi day is also known as nariyal purnima and as to why on this day coconuts are offered to the sea.I believe that this type of information will make your newsletter more interesting.

I have good knowledge of using the internet as well as skype and yahoo messenger. If my this reply is of your interest I will definetely forward you my bio-data.

Looking forward to a positive response from you ...

Thanking you
    Virmati

7. virmati_jivani

virmati_jivani New IL'ite

Hi Rinku,

Have applied through the job through a letter explaining my experiences and forwarded my email id so if Bharthi interested can forward my resume to her.
    Thank you
    Mrs.Jivani

8. Anuhya

Anuhya New IL'ite

Helo Madam... This is Neelima working in Media organisation, and I have 2 daughters and younger one is 5 years old and she is suffering with nephritic syndrum because of her, I just wanted to work from home, So pls give me a chance to work from home