Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. karthik_as30

karthik_as30 New IL'ite

Hello Sir,

She is looking in the first week of April 2012 so please suggest a good timing during this period

2. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. Aditi,

In your earlier message, you have given the date of birth as 25th March, 1987; whereas now you have given the date as 27th March, 2007.

Kindly post ur request with correct birth details.

regards.

3. Madhumidha

Madhumidha Gold IL'ite

Hi Sir,
    Thanks for your reply.
    Regards,
    Madhumidha

4. karthik_as30

karthik_as30 New IL'ite

Hello Sir,

I asked her now and she mentioned that they are looking for dates on either 4th,5th or 8th April. So please give me good timing in these dates of April so depening on the availbility of the hospital labour room she would go for it.

Thank you
    Divya

5. kutt2012

kutt2012 New IL'ite

Respected sir,

please find the details below,
    My details:
    date of Birth : 03-06-1981
    Time :11:00 AM
    place : Quilon(Kerala)
    natchatra: Makayiram
    Raasi: edava
    My Husband Details:
    date of Birth : 17-12-1979
    Time :11.00 AM
    place : Thauckly(Tamilnadu)
    natchatra: anizham
    Raasi: Virchigam
    frist baby birth time

DOB: 02-10-2010
    time :5.05 PM
    Place:Quilon.
    star: Punartham

Please predict the favourable time of the second baby and our chances for foreign trip...

Thanks in advance,
    Kutty

Last edited: Jan 12, 2012
  6. ssdonkar

ssdonkar Silver IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Following below are the correct detail for your reference.

Birth Place: Ratnagiri
    Birth time : 5.p.m
    Date of Birth : 25-03-1987

Looking forward for your valued reply.

Thanking you
    Aaditi S

7. luxsuresh

luxsuresh Senior IL'ite

Namaskaram sir,

Wish you a very happy new year and advance Pongal Vazhthukkal.

I am at the 8th month of my pregnancy and as told you earlier my mother is not keeping well and thereby cannot travel and come to Qatar to see my delivery. So we planned to bring my mil here to look after me. Now her visa is also rejected. I am really afraid and confused as to how i will be managing my delivery here. We do not easily get any indian maids here. Now i don't think doctors will allow me to travel to India to look after the delivery there as it is 32 weeks.
    Kindly look into my birth chart and let me know whether my second child will be born outside India or in India. Recently i have been facing many problems. Why is this happening one after the other and till when it will continue. I think i have ashtamathu sani. Is this all happening b'coz of that. Can i read sani stotram.

pl. advise sir.

Birth Details :
    <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->[FONT=&quot]My name: Laxmi Suresh (Rasi : Thulam, Natchatram: Swathi)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    Date of Birth: 13.06.1981
    Time of birth: 18.35 hrs. (06.35 p.m.)
    Place of Birth: Thalainyayar (near Thiruthuraipoondi)

My hubby’s name: Suresh Krishnamurthy (Rasi : Virucheegam, Natchatram: Kettai)
    Date of Birth: 05.06.1974
    Time of birth: 09.00 a.m.
    Place of Birth: Tambaram (Chennai)

Laxmi[/FONT]

8. krithika20

krithika20 New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

My Date of Birth is : 19/05/1985
    Birth Time is : 8.45 Pm
    Place : Madurai

My husband's D.O. B is : 09/03/1984
    Birth Time : 11.30 P.M
    Place : Madurai.

Please predict when we will have our first child. I has been 1 year 6 months since we are married and expectations are growing higher and higher.

9. venokarthi

venokarthi Senior IL'ite

hello sir,
    I have given my husbands details.
    His job is going hectic now and he wants to change it desperately.

He has planned for a job hunt from january LL he get good job if he try now?
    How about his career does he have any abroad oppurtunities .

When ll chevai thasa start for him and how ll it go...i hope he is currently running chandra thasa....Please clarify this sir....

1) Date of Birth:05-01-1982
    2) Time of Birth:7.20 am
    3) Place of Birth:shenkottah

One more question sir in horoscope if time of birth is given in naligai how to convert it to our normal timings..........

Thanks in advance sir

10. gs161274

gs161274 New IL'ite

Thank you so much Sir.
    I used to console his parents only thus. Myself and my family friend's prayers too are for him. There are something in life for which we dont get an answer.