MAY 2012 due date moms

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by NAshwini, Sep 16, 2011.

1. swathikamahesh

swathikamahesh New IL'ite

Hi all,
    Iam also due in May 2012.This is my second one.I have a 6 year old son.My 5 th month ultrasound is due in 2 days.Cant wait to find out the sex of the baby.Hope everything goes well.

2. contactme

contactme Bronze IL'ite

Hey Vasumathy:
    Went to the doc yesterday for my ECG ad Echocardiogram and the reports are all normal, although there is a increase in my hearbeat there is nothing to worry. Have advised me on breathing exercises. Told me to avoid stress and tension if any :) Am so glad that all is well.
    Hope all is well at your end too. Thanks.

3. Hyacinth

Hyacinth Senior IL'ite

Hello All again :)

Its long time since I visited. Becoz, I was busy with my work and obviously the pregnancy schedule.
    Now that I've quit my job, I'm very happy to see you all again.
    Was just going through the threads.
    NAshwini and Vasumathy thank you for your wishes!!

I had my 13 weeks scan in Nov and it went on well.
    Have got to go for the anomaly(23rd week) scan next week.
    Hoping for the good.

Well not to scare you all, but just for information sake i'm posting it here.
    In the december, one night I had severe pain in the abdomen. Was not sure where was the pain coming from. And also I was sure that it is not the cramps from uterus. Next day went to the doctor and they did all the necessary things to find out the reason.. At last got to know that I had developed Fibroids(3). They said this might be due to the stress or due to harmonal changes. Since i cant be given any medication for that, I will have to bear that On and OFF pain till the delivery and later it can be treated.
    Well, now I dont have the pain. Just wanted to share it in this section.

Also I'm able to identify the kicks very easily now a days, say from past 3 weeks.
    Does this happen you ladies also? My hubby was able to feel it outside since yesterday.

Waiting eagerly for the scan next week..

4. Hyacinth

Hyacinth Senior IL'ite

Also wanted to enquire with you all regarding the tetanus shots.
    Since I reside in the UK, i have not been given them till now.
    I'm planning to go to india for the delivery, so can I get that after I go to india in my 7th month???
    Please throw some light on this.

5. formylilone

formylilone New IL'ite

Hi Hyacinth,

Take care of yourself... Sorry to hear about the fibroids.. I also havent got tetanus shot yet. My gynae
    said that she will be giving in 7th & 8th month..
    Also, I havent started feeling the baby movements yet as my placenta is in anterior position..

take care,
    FMLO

6. Hyacinth

Hyacinth Senior IL'ite

Thanks a lot formylilone!
    Oh so the movements depends on the position is it? ok..

7. contactme

contactme Bronze IL'ite

Hello Hyacinth,
    Sorry to know about your medical condition but not to worry, since you have quit your job hopefully you will have enough time to take care of yourself. You can also do few breathing exercises to relax. Even I am advised on these exercises for stress, although i dont have any stress, there is an increase in my heartbeat rate. And hey I am not sure about the tetanus because my doc advised me for one each trimester. Anyways you take care of yourself and lil'one. Even i have started feeling the movements infact one day my lil'one responded to me poking him/her twice. Whenever i poked my baby it moved/kicked me. Its nice to feel a life inside us. :)
    Take Care and Be Happy

8. srajitha

srajitha Silver IL'ite

Hi friends,

After about 1.5yrs of ttc I am preg with our first kid. Even I am due in May. Eagerly waiting for the day to see our baby :) . I am 24weeks preg , had my scan on 28th Dec we were excited to see our baby , the radiologies explained us everything nicely , she showed us our baby's back bone, eyes,noise, hands ,legs ,heart , . We also got chance to hear our baby's heart beat , wow it was very fast :p It was such a joyful feeling for both of us , our baby moved couple of times during that scan , wow that was such a gr8 feeling for us. I am waiting for my next appointment with my doc.

I wish all the best for all the mom's to be :)

Love Raji

9. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Raji,
    Congrats on your pregnancy! :)
    Eat healthy & stay healthy!
    Enjoy your pregnancy journey!

10. srajitha

srajitha Silver IL'ite

Hi Vasumathy ,

Thank you ... :)

These days I am able to feel the movements more often and they are very intense too.. My stomach vibrates whenever my baby makes a move(I think its a kick). When my stomach vibrates its not painful , but sometimes I feel my baby walks straight coz sometimes when I feel babies move I have this very bad pain near my pelvis.

How about others how are you guys able to cop with the moves. Whats your feeling.

Love Raji