1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Calling all mothers with babies below 1 year....

Discussion in 'Infants' started by Aadhusmom, Nov 29, 2007.

1. Aadhusmom

Aadhusmom Gold IL'ite

Hi all,

Banu...:welcome.Good to have you. Pratyush is such an unusual name. What does it mean? Abt solids....Sridevi has given you a good list. Just one more point to add...start with one thing, give for atleast a week and then start another item. After a while its enough if you wait for 4 days between new items. I started with Cerelac (rice cereal) and then added apples, bananas and carrots. make sure the feeding cup and spoon are really clean.

Suneetha....great to have you back. Hope you had a good break. Wonderful that Sidh has started to enjoy our food! What else is he doing thats new?

Sridevi...looks like Sidhu really keeps you on your toes! Do send us a pic of him walking. Cant think of any bday ideas right now...I'll keep thinking and see if I can come up with something. Vani...what are you doing for Srihaas's 1st?

Dhivya...is Aditi better? No word from you for a while?

Hello to everyone else too...

I had a busy week. DH's GF passed away on Thurs night and we were going back and forth from his uncle's place to ours all wknd. Thankfully Aadhu behaved so well and has his own little fan club amongst all his aunts/uncles/cousins now! Pongal week coming up next and this time we're going to my village (abt 30 mins away) for our annual family get-together!

Aadhu's woken up now , so I have to go. Take care everyone and have a good week!

Vanathi.

2. vanisri

vanisri New IL'ite

Hi al
    I wish you all had a very happy new year.All these time busy with Srihaas.Now he is walking,making turns and can come back,so busy watching him all the time.Competing with his older brother.Less sleep and more active.
    Vanathi as you said we slowley started preparations for his !st birthday.We are just busy boking the club house once we finish that then we can go further.As of now no ideas because we have a lot of different age groups.If u guys have any idea please let me know.
    I think Aadhu is meeting lot of new people now a days,he might be enjoying a lot.Sridevi when is Sidhs birthday.Suneetha u had a very good vacations i think and Sidh had alot of fun i think.
    bye for now
    Vanisri

3. laksn

laksn Senior IL'ite

Hi Ladies!

HI Aadhusmom and other ladies out there,

I am Lakshmi and I have a 9 month old baby boy..Rishi(he turned 9 months today!). I spend all my time with him,except when he is nappin and sleeping:)...I took nearly a year off from work! And planning to start job hunting in a month, once Rishi goes to daycare:(..He sits on his own and crawls backwards(he has been doing that for 2-3 months now!)..So I guess he is going to skip crawlin:(....He has just started trying to pull himself up...but did not succeed yet! He has four little teeth with which he bites my nose:)..He plays peekaboo with me and does "muttu muttu" with his kutti head:)..And oh, he hates it if I nap, when he is awake...he scratches my face and eyes till I wake up:)

Lakshmi!

4. CSLakshmi3005

CSLakshmi3005 New IL'ite

Hi gals!
    Happy new year !
    sorry i had a connection problem so couldnt log in..
    i m busy rite now will post later..

5. Aadhusmom

Aadhusmom Gold IL'ite

:welcome Lakshmi (Rishis's mom). Great to have you here. Rishi sounds so...oo cute. Do show us a pic. My son hates it when I sleep when he is awake too. He pulls at my blanket and keeps poking me until I wake up! What kind of work were you doing before? Are you looking for full-time work now? I hate the thought of having to leave Aadhu and go back to work - trying not to think abt it until it happens....I have another 6 mnths or so before I start looking for work again.

Vanathi.

6. laksn

laksn Senior IL'ite

HI Aadhus mom!

Its good to have a board like this:)...I am a Mech engg, but into software. I quit my job before last March, a month before Rishi was born:)...I have to get back to work soon...or else my brain would rust I guess..I hate the thought of leaving him, but at times we do not have much of a choice right? Yea, going to look for full time. Rishi would start daycare by first week of March,so probably by April I can start working..Keeping my fingers crossed as of now...will post a pic of Richu soon...

L

7. dsrini

dsrini Bronze IL'ite

Hi all

All New mom :welcome. Sorry my little busy body is keeping me very busy. All the cutis names r cute n unique.

diaper alert got to go.

Byeeeee

8. banusree

banusree New IL'ite

Hey Vanathi,

Thank You so much for the suggestions..I will definitely check Sridevi's post. Well,Pratyush is one of the names of Surya Bhagwan.We are goin to shift to bangalore the comin saturday and hence i am quite busy with the packing. Pratyush gives me very few hours of time to pack..hence, quite rushin to put things together. I will be back in IL by the second week of February.Till Then all of you over there,take care.Wish You all a very happy Pongal..

Regards,

Banusree

9. deiva

deiva New IL'ite

Hi moms,
    Iam here after a very long time because of going for my thyroid tests and pradyun's physiotherapy for his head. Regularly going out, we r starting to <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">india</st1:place></st1:country-region> next weekend so shopping everything added up
    Pradyun is doing good saying aha,oooh,yei.........,he is not crying much also so its easy for me to everywhere with him.
    Hi vanathi how is aadhu now, its look nice aadhu behaved well
    Hi vani how is srihaas now ? is he walking always and making u work a lot
    Hi sridevi how is siddhu doing?
    Hi srini how is adiiti
    Hi banu ,lakshmi,and everybody
    bye

10. bandanajha

bandanajha New IL'ite

Hi All moms
    Happy New year to all of u. Sorry to wishing u all sooooooooo late.
    Actually i was very busy as my Sister-in-law with her family came here to celebrate New year.
    they went yesterday to their home.
    During that time Khushi was so upset. she wanted to be with me all the time. she didn't mixed with them. even she didn't eat anything.but now she is very happy and eat well. Now she is trying to speak. she always keep saying dadadada, nananana and she always keep smiling.
    I want a suggestion that can i give her raw apple/carrot, as i'm giving her boiled.
    bandana