Indian ladies living in Stuttgart - Introduce yourself

Discussion in 'Indians in Germany' started by vijayam8, Sep 27, 2011.

1. vijayam8

vijayam8 New IL'ite

Hi friends,
    let me introduce myself first.
    I am Vijaya working as Design Engineer in Stuttgart. I have 10months old baby.
    I would like to make a community of Indian ladies living in Stuttgart and lets have fun keeping us busy with activities.
    Regards,
    Vijaya

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2011

2. kamini14

kamini14 New IL'ite

Hello Vijaya...
    I am Kamini and i stay with my husband in stuttgart bad canstatt...We have recently moved here and would be interested in maikng friends....
    Regards,
    Kamini

3. amul

amul Silver IL'ite

dear frnd

i think making frnds in stuttgart is not soo difficult.I heard there are many indian ppl there..

have fun

4. khush11

khush11 New IL'ite

Hi All,

Let me introduce myself...

Myself Khushbu , working as a solution developer in Stuttgart.I am also intersetd in other activities.I live here with my hubby...
    Can we share our contact details here in forum.. ??
    Khush

Last edited: Jan 3, 2012
  5. Hyd2stuttgart

Hyd2stuttgart New IL'ite

Hi All,

Sorry to post this message here but thought need to be honest.

I lied while filling the registration form about my gender. From the website address and name, it looks it is only for Indian Ladies and that I am not. I am a male member but could not resist joining this site as I am kind of home sick, not meeting any Indians.

I saw in members' list that there are male members as well in this forum. But, I want to know what is the official policy regarding joining this forum and is male member allowed to join and interact with members here? I will love to hear some official response from moderators or from forum guidelines.

Though I am very keen to be in touch with Indian Friends in Stuttgart Germany and would be sad if this site is only for ladies. Nevertheless, I do not like to create false identity hiding my gender which actually may not matter on the quality of discussion but may turn out to be embarassing in the future.

Hope all will understand my good intention! Thank You.

6. Hyd2stuttgart

Hyd2stuttgart New IL'ite

7. Minoti

Minoti New IL'ite

Hi all,

In case anyone of you is looking for a babysitter: my mum would love to take care of children again as she is a housewife and almost retired by now. She's very loving and social (funny, outgoing..), likes to cook, play and look after the little ones. If you're looking for an Indian surrogate grandma, let me know :)

PS: She would also love to make new friends around Stuttgart/Esslingen, so in any case we would love to hear back from you!

8. tanvigakhar

tanvigakhar New IL'ite

Hi,

This seems a nice place to connect.

My husband n I are moving to Stuttgart next month (June 2014) along with our 4-week old daughter.

Presently we live in Berlin. I moved here last year in January. I look forward to connect with Indian ladies in Stuttgart :).

Cheers,
    Tanvi

9. Seemakumari

Seemakumari New IL'ite

Hi all,
    I am Seema. Recently shifted to Stuttgart. I am kind of home sick here want to make some Indian friends and meet.