1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Extra marital affairs in India

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by anadev16, Dec 29, 2011.

1. beerbal

beerbal Silver IL'ite

Yes. That too! It needs careful thought about whether two wrongs make it right.

2. mstrue

mstrue New IL'ite

Atlast some consolation that the ever disgusting EMA is considered 'one' of the 2 wrongs here!!

3. beerbal

beerbal Silver IL'ite

Duh! Guess that's obvious.

4. justanothergirl

justanothergirl IL Hall of Fame

So what exactly is the purpose of this thread
    To get feedback and suggestions about how to have EMA ?

Folks before we go into elaborate discussions lets wait for OP to come back and post ..more often than not such threads are just posted by trolls who love to start juicy ,controversial threads and get the posters riled up . It serves no purpose. The easiest way would be to let such threads die its natural death by keeping away from them unless the OP comes back with genuine problems or view points.

11 people like this.
  5. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

Where is Beerbals point on this???? or is this Beerbal posting with his other id:)) (yeah yeah I am trying to pull your leg)

Mr. LK....pls I dont even want to say what I want to say!!!Allow me not to mean what I didnt say!!!! You know what I mean???

I wonder how your wifes heart would have shattered to pieces if she had read this!!! I pray that she never reads this. (I personally can never forgive a man who has this at the back of his mind but still just lives with his wife as if he never thought about it....worst than those men who have an EMA)

2 people like this.
  6. samraa

samraa Bronze IL'ite

How on earth can an extramarital affair be good ?????????

1 person likes this.
  7. SallyR

SallyR Silver IL'ite

I know how EMA can affect a family...seen it firsthand with my eyes. My views it's takes some amount of pre-meditation to have an EMA. People who commit them knows exactly what they're doing & chances of these individuals committing it again is higher (based on my common sense). They have broken the trust by their action...we all know that once trust is broken it's hard to mend. In my option it's better for the kids if the parents split up rather than live in an environment where the parents fight all the time due to this lack of trust caused by EMA.

8. curious28

curious28 Silver IL'ite

EMAs as per me can definitely do no good to anyone... it will only shatter your married life. I even feel anyone whoz having EMA can never have a respectable image in his/her eyes.... bcoz even if no one may know about their EMA, the person himself surely knows that he/she z wrong....
    I just wonder how they face their family coming home after meeting their so called "EMA partners"......
    gggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

9. beerbal

beerbal Silver IL'ite

Thanks for the beerbal fixation :) He doesn't shy to say when he has things to say. Here he has nothing more to say than the learned ladies. :)

10. mstrue

mstrue New IL'ite

Bee Theory:
    But learned ladies, mind it!
    The converse that "if you take care of keeping your husband loved, he will not have an affair" is not true 'most likely'!

Why? Well...because,
    That's right, there is nothing this wife who married a ********.. err.. man, can do to keep him leashed and stop him from sniffing around the wives of men ( who have not taken care of keeping their wives loved).

And the man very well knows that EMA is wrong (Hey, don't ask me how he knows that because..

But that does not matter. He may still choose to stray. Yet don't be troubled by the prevalence of the advice at IL that seems to suggest that a husband who strayed has to be divorced. Why shouldn't he?! Afterall,

So next time around when he comes back home with a confession or a deceiving explanation,
    consider communication, counseling and reconciliation on first aberration because,
    Though EMA is wrong, divorcing this immoral is also wrong, so ponder about the Bee theory, Learned ladies because,

2 people like this.