Due date - JAN 2012

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by rosita19, May 18, 2011.

1. ArabianDoll

ArabianDoll Senior IL'ite

Iam late to this interactive club and kindly take me in.
    Got married on feb2011 and this is my first pregnancy with 35-36 weeks.My duedate is jan30 as per my LMP cycle but when I check in my ultrasound scan notes/pictures,the EDD is jan 21st.
    I am also someone who experiences all kinds of body pains through out my pregnancy espescially thigh pain.
    Last tuesday,i had my scan,everything seemed to be normal except the plain remark that the cord is at the back of the neck.So the doctor advised to come on Jan4th to check.OB said that there is nothing to worry now but I am really freaked about this.I suddenly got mood out and forgot to ask the OB that,the cord at the back of the neck means it is around the neck?Is anyone out there to throw more light on this?How should I look after myself in this condition like while lying down and sleeping?My baby moves a lot at times,iam scared if the cord will get more complicated!

Secondly,Since yesterday I have this burning like sensation in my lower abdomen and sometimes it is on extreme up that is where the belly starts.It doesnot seem like a heart burn.does anybody have this experience?

My prayers for all of you!!

2. ashapradeep

ashapradeep Bronze IL'ite

Arabiandoll, congrats and welcome!!! U are close to my due date. Just a couple more weeks and all your aches and pains should go away and you ll have ur little treasure in your arms. I am not very familiar with the cord situation but if it is something serious ur Dr wud ve mentioned it to you. You can ask her when u go back for your next appt. Try to relax and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy (I know its hard at this point). Honestly, there are just 2 options at this stage - either to laugh or cry about it. So lets try to laugh - gud for you and the baby. Take care.
    I have updated you in the list:
    Victory - Jan 2nd - BOY
    Kokila - Jan 2<sup>nd</sup>
    Shantha - Jan 8th - Delivered baby Girl 'Nidhi' on Dec 24th
    Saranyashaji - Jan 10th
    Anees – Jan 14<sup>th</sup> - Boy
    Pearly - Jan 14th -
    Prachi - Jan 18th
    Golumolu - Jan 20th
    Ashapradeep - Jan 26<sup>th</sup> - Boy
    Cutiepie - Jan 27th - Boy
    Arabiandoll - Jan 30th
    Maneet - Feb 12th - Girl

3. ashapradeep

I am so glad its finally friday. Looking forward to the long weekend - the final one before LO arrives. I have plans to complete a few jobs but it all depends on how my condition is. If I dont feel upto it, I just going to relax and enjoy the rest. My in-laws will be here in 2 weeks. Waiting for their arrival... Have a happy new year all of you and get ready to welcome your new year gifts :)

4. ammani

ammani Gold IL'ite

happy new year to all of you and all the best to you all...

my update: gondu is underweight as per doctor :(

he has gained only 600 g in 1.5 months (approx)(from his birth till yday) from his birth weight 3 kg now he is 3.6!!

doc has given me strict instructions about feeding him and asked for followup in 15 days... n told he has to put almost a kg weight in that time :O

v are working on it... expecting success in the new year...

gud luck to u all...

love to all LOs

keep smiling...

ammani

PS: when i was @hospital... there was a pregnant lady who had similar condition as Arabian doll... cord around the baby's neck... she was admitted few days before i was admitted (that is before 12th nov) and doc had kept her under observation... she was fully pregnant (i mean completed 9 months).. they had given massage n correct the problem it seems (my dad talked to that lady's MIL while waiting to see gondu... as to enter postop there was specific timing... n they were eagerly waiting for the time to see gondu)... though she was fully pregnant... she was walking briskly (fast) in the hospital corridor after every meal talking on d phone :O ...just a day before i was discharged... that lady delivered normaly a baby gal weighing around 3.5!!!
    so ArabianDoll... dont worry... just pray u n ur LO dont have any problems... will pray for u too!!

ammani

5. sreemanavaneeth

sreemanavaneeth Gold IL'ite

hai IL,

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012 to you and to your KID Also. Do not worry Pray GOD you will have a normal delivery
    I sincere prayers and wishes for your normal delivery

6. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

All the best Asha.. :thumbsup Hope the little one will reach you this Jan! Have a great time!

Hi Arabian Doll,
    Congrats on your pregnancy! :)
    Eat healthy & stay healthy!
    Enjoy your pregnancy journey!

7. anees

anees Silver IL'ite

Welcome aboard Arabian doll.Did the doc said its an issue with the chord. I guess you need to constantly monitor the movements, if you see any change in pattern call the doc immediately.

I went to my 39th week check up. No progress from last week. Only 1 cm dilated. Doc suggested long walks and IC. I am too tired for both :(

Ammani, can understand your concern. My DD had the same issue, she was always underweight, but now she is a thriving almost 7 year old.Her pediatrician also used to give deadlines. We were not much worried as long she was active and growing at a steady phase. Try feeding him every 2 hrs and supplement with formula if needed.
    Asha, Good to have a date planned. You can be prepared .
    Anees

8. ashapradeep

Anees, have u booked ur date for induction? U r due next week right? Do they do an internal every week after 36 weeks? I had one last week and was hoping not to have one till 38 weeks. I have absolutely no symptoms at all of labor approaching. Was able to get some stuff done over the weekend. Now getting restless for the LO's arrival. My Strep B test came out negative (Phew).
    Like I said before, I have given him the eviction notice. If he is not here by 30th, will have to go ahead with the section. Am not too enthusiastic about the section, so hope he comes by himself soon...
    How are the other mommies doing? Anyone had their new year present yet :)

9. anees

anees Silver IL'ite

Asha,
    No induction plan yet. They will let me go up-to 41 and 1/2 weeks. I hope baby decides to come on his own.My OBG does IE after 36 weeks, it was so uncomfortable yesterday. My strep B was positive :( same as last 2 times. I hope I dont have to be induced, I was induced last 2 times and had to spend most of the labor in bed as they need to monitor baby's heartbeat constantly.Have you finalized the names. we have shortlisted to 4 ones now. Will decide after seeing the baby's face. Congrats for officially making it full term !

Anees.

10. ashapradeep

Thank you Anees!!! Finally full term :)
    I know what you are saying about the induction. I was induced last time too and I had a terrible experience with it. I asked u abt induction coz I remembered u mentioning 2 weeks back that the Dr might go for it. Its always better to go into labor on our own. Hope ur LO wont keep u waiting for long.
    We have finalised the name. We were looking for something that went well with Dhiya but unfortunately we werent able to agree upon anything. So we decided to go for one totally different and finally found one that both of us liked :)
    I have an appt tomorrow. Let me see if there will an internal. Wudnt mind at all if there isnt one, just too uncomfortable. His movements are getting lesser but is turning painful rather than uncomfortable. Cramps, pelvic pain, bathroom trips are making sleep harder and harder. Cant wait for all this to be over :-( trying to console myself that its just a matter of couple more weeks and he will be here soon...
    BTW I havent felt any braxton hicks so far. I never felt it with DD either. Maybe I have it and dont realise it. Anyone else not having them??