1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Carnatic Music Lessons/Online classes

Discussion in 'Music and Dance' started by Divinemusic, Mar 18, 2010.

1. vplvalli

vplvalli New IL'ite

Re: Online Violin and Vocal Carnatic Music classes with special Theory coaching

Hi,
    I am intrested in taking music lessons, Can you Please contact me.

Thanks
    Valli

2. bhavana1

bhavana1 New IL'ite

hello all,

Iam bhavana from new jersy...ive been learning from this teacher in bangalore and she is fantastic i must say.....now ive also enrolled my kids wit her...very knowledgabl lady...extremely patient and verstile....she takes up advanced as well as beginers and special trainin for concert preparations....u can reach her thru

tgds bhavana

Admin Note: You can exchange contact information only through private messages. Private message subscription is just $10/year. Each private message subscription comes with a free gift subscription, which you can give to the other person and you both can contact each other instantly. More Details. Trying to exchange contact information for a second time will result in the member losing all posting privileges. As members pay to exchange contact information, we enforce this rule pretty strictly. Thank you for your understanding. We look forward to seeing more of you on IL.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2011
  3. milli74

milli74 New IL'ite

Can you give us your music backgroud details.

Also the fees and the curriculam you would cover yearly for beginners.

Thanks,
    Milli

4. bhuvannag

bhuvannag Senior IL'ite

i like to put my daughter carnatic vocal.pls contact me gccnag at gmail dot com

5. snigdha1234

snigdha1234 New IL'ite

Hi All,

Am new member to IndusLadies. I would like to introduce myself..
    Am Snigdha,we recently moved to Singapore from Hyderabad.
    I was working in I.T company and also use to take music (Vocal) classes.i would like to take online classes also...if anybody of you are interested..you can reach me through private messages.

I believe music is not only for performing concerts and winning prizes..its our Indian culture..helps in mind & body peace..
    Singing a beautiful devotional song is much better than praying god with slokas.
    Any body can learn music :)

Regards,
    Snigdha.

6. dhahran123

dhahran123 New IL'ite

Namaste,

I am enquring this for my daughter who has learned upto geethams... We live in saudi arabia. what are your terms and conditions for teaching carnatic music.

Regards,
    Raji

7. jyothiviswanadh

jyothiviswanadh Senior IL'ite

hi
    am interested to take music classes.can i know some details of your gurus and the pattern of teaching.,fee and all other details
    your response is highy appreciated.

8. shruthilayam

shruthilayam New IL'ite

Namaste
    i'm a medical student from china. i had learnd carnatic music for 2yrs and now i would like to continue through online classes.could please let me know your class details and about the fees.

9. meenu

meenu Bronze IL'ite

Dear Bhavana,
    Can you kindly message contact details of your teacher. I am on the lookout for a good teacher for my GDin blore who sings well.
    Regards,
    Meenu

10. cmiriyala

cmiriyala New IL'ite

how to contact to learn online violin class on carnatic style not western style. send email add to contact