Need of good Homeopathy or Ayurvedic doctors for Infertility in Bangalore

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by nags, Mar 19, 2009.

1. nags

nags Silver IL'ite

Ayurvedic infertility clinic in Bangalore

Hi TTC Ils
    Hope this helps, atleast if you are residing in bangalore. Please give a try before atleast going for high cost IUIs or IVFs.

Please try the ayurvedic treatment becoz I am really worried about the allopathy meds side effects. this might not be with all docs, but most of the docs dont even say what possible side effects even an ovulation inducing tablet can have on you. porbably you are below 30 and dont get the symptoms, but once crossing 40, all the tablets effects will prop up.
    Even though doc says about side effects, they will put you on another tablet for that and again on another tablet to get the side effect off. it is never treated at the root level, rather each tablet will end in different side effect on your body.

This is a clinic run by a couple who are specilized in treating the infertility, male or female, the ayurvedic way.
    The address:
    Shubha Ayurvedic Centre
    30/3 Patalamma street
    South end circle
    Bangalore 04
    Ph 26578620.
    No appointment on phone. Timing is 11 am to 3.30 pm weekdays only.
    on your first visit to meet Dr Shubha or her husband Dr Padmanabh, you got to go at this time.

Later follow ups are done by junior docs, who are available in evenings.

Please check for article on her The Hindu : All about progeny

Amongst whom i know, one of a friend's brother and SIL had a success with treatment by them. they had tried all possilbe docs in bangalore for infertility.

I am also going to be visiting her in a week or two.

Please share your experience here and I shall do same with my progress.

2. vijaysys

vijaysys New IL'ite

Re: Ayurvedic infertility clinic in Bangalore

Hi.... how are you...

Did you visit the hospital, and how were the treatment.... let us know also... please

3. soncha

soncha Senior IL'ite

Positive Homeopathy

Hi IL ladies,

Any thoughts or ideas on positive homeopathy in hyderabad? I it worth a try for getting pregnant as I'm tired of failed IVF's. Has anyone gone to them? Please reply.

4. naturelike

naturelike New IL'ite

hi i am suma who is residing in bangalore, we have been married for 3 yrs and trying to conceive, my husband has very low count, motility and morphology problem and i have pcod. but he is interested in homeopathy or ayurvedic treatments only, pls can anyone suggest good homeopathy doctors for fertility in bangalore who have got success after getting treated there, heard about dr. chaitanya, but many told they are only money minded and manipulate lab results, so pls if anyone has succeeded thru dr. chaitanya, pls let me know or any other good ayurvedic or homeopathic doctors, pls suggest, thanks a lot. i got lot of ayurvedic and homeopathic infertility centers list in bangalore on internet, but no tested factor, so pls if anyone has known any successful cases, pls inform, it will be of great help to me, in a lot of stress and pressure becoz we got married late. thanks a lot.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2010
  5. binpal

binpal New IL'ite

hi nags,

did you visit shubha Ayurvedic center?? What is your experience??

6. fathan

fathan New IL'ite

hi,pls if anyone is succeeded with chaitanyas fertility,pls let me know.are they money minded.

7. bhuvnabs

bhuvnabs Senior IL'ite

Hi nags,

Did u visit that clinic, if so pls let me kno the results,

Me too TTC with hypothyroidism, had 2 unsuccessful n painful IUIs, one of my frnds took treatment there since she had some hormonal problems n now has a healthy baby girl now.

Therefore planing to visit as soon as possible....

Hope all goes well...

8. brinda03

brinda03 Junior IL'ite

Hi bhuvnabs...
    Did you get a chance to visit the doctor in the Shuba ayurvedic centre? My husband has sperm related issues and mild varicocele. WE are planning to consult with Dr Padmanabh for it, as there seems to be no solution in english medicine which will give significant improvement. How is Dr Padmanabh? Any idea? Even I had 2 unsuccessful IUIs.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2011
  9. bhuvnabs

bhuvnabs Senior IL'ite

Hi Brinda03,

I visited n undergoing treatment with my husband, no result yet but hoping to get soon... Dr.Padmanabh is good n worth visiting...

10. nags

nags Silver IL'ite

they both shubha ayurvedic clinic and padmanabh are good but the problem is that they dont disclose what medications you are on. without which you can never continue your treatment with any other doc if need arises. i felt this was one disadvantage. the second is that they both are very expensive, their medications on an average starts at rs 100, i think its only 100 ml.
    i have been to many other ayurvedic hosps or clinics which is not the same case. they do disclose the name of meds and are available in higher quantity. they dont disclose names as they may fear that patients can get those meds in outside their pharmacies. i felt this was injustice. we dont even know what we are on. i agree there are no side effects in ayur treatment unlike allopathy or english meds.

this was my opinion. sorry for a very delayed reply. all the best for your ventures

PS no i have not yet concieved as we were told that the count was very less and no chances with meds. just waiting for miracles depending on kundali.
    i have visited shantigiri (kormangala - it might be expensive but no cheating) and adichunchanagiri ayur hospital (very inexpensive compared to others).