1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Sampradaya Chikitsa (Ayurveda + Yoga + Naturopathy)

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by babu, Feb 9, 2009.

1. Soumedh

Soumedh Silver IL'ite

Dear babu,
    Thanks a lot! I hope my sister will get these in any ayurvedshala in karnataka also.
    Thanks once again
    RGDS

2. prettywomen123

prettywomen123 Senior IL'ite

Eladi keera thailam for hair

Hi,

I went to ayush and one of the doctors there prescribed me to use eladi keera thailam for her.Can this be used on hair to reduce hair loss?

Can this be used in cold countries and how to use this?

Pls advise

Thanks
    PW

3. shanmuka

shanmuka New IL'ite

Are there any good ayurvedic treatment centers in hyderabad? Dear babu, would you please suggest some ayurvedic medicine for pcod and weight loss. I am very much in need of it, am obese and doing walking, taking natural diet only which is restricted. I have irregular periods and sometimes it is more than 4-5 mnths that I don't get my periods, i don't want to use allopathic medicines which hav many side effects. So, kindly suggest me some ayurvedic remedy.

4. babu

babu Silver IL'ite

Re: Eladi keera thailam for hair

Dear PW,

Sorry for the delayed reply as i was out of station for a week.

Eladi kera thailam is normally used for allergies and scars in body. As per me its good to use "Neela Bringadi Kera Thailam" or " Kundala kanthi thailam" to arrest hairloss. Both can be used in cold countries , you should warm it slightly before use. Apply the roots and hair and leave for atleast 20 minutes then wash off with herbal shampoo is advisable.

Regards,
    Babu

5. babu

babu Silver IL'ite

Dear shanmuka,
    thanks for the interest towards sampradaya. Could you please post some more details regarding your present condition ie. your food habiits, hight and weight, nature of work, current food habbits, appetite and bowl movements etc.
    Rgds
    babu

6. marrgg

marrgg Bronze IL'ite

Hello Mr. Babu,

I went thro the whole link and saw your valuable replies. Need a help/advise form you.

I am suffering from Eczema for the last 3 years, it started in Palms then toes and Knees. I am taking allopathic treatment for the last 3 years but there is no improvement. I am 35 years and working in IT company, have 2 kids. i am 5.1' and 60 Kgs weight. Please suggest a good ayurvedic doctor in chennai.

7. raki

raki Silver IL'ite

Hi Babu,

I have pigmentation near the corners of my mouth ( darker skin only near the corner of the lips). The condition remains for several months. It usually occurs during winter. Please suggest me the remedy to get rid of pigmemtation near the lips & for the skin color to regain its original color. Also pls suggest what i shud do in the future to aviod this condition.

Eagerly awaiting for your inputs.

Thank you.

8. babu

babu Silver IL'ite

Dear Raki,

Try the following :-

1. make a paste with neem leaves with some tusli leaves.
    2. add "eladi choorna + eladi kerala thaila or virgin coconut oil [oil make from coconut milk by warming up in slow fire] one teaspoon each.
    3. apply it in the affected area at night leave for 30 minutes and wash off.

Try this for 1 week and give your feed back.

Regads
    God bless

Babu

9. raki

raki Silver IL'ite

Hi Babu,

Thanks a lot for your reply. I will buy eladi choorna and eladi kerala thaila from ayurvedic store and try the solution you have suggested.

And i forgot to mention in my prev post

"Wish you a very prosperous New Year !!!"

10. marrgg

marrgg Bronze IL'ite

Hi Babu,

Kindly respond to my query.

Regards

Rani