Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Arunmommy,

My advance wishes for your Happy Birthday.

According to your husband's chart, there are good chances of getting settled in abroad, since the 4th house from his Moon sign, which happens to Saturn (Aquarius sing) is heavily afflicted. The professional life of your husband will be good.

At present, he is running the Dasa of Mercury, who happens to be Lagna as well as 10th lord, lord of profession and this dasa will be operative till December, 2019.

Regarding the birth of the child, according to your chart, the time till 15th May, 2011 is favourable to you, if you had the chance of living together with your husband.

Also, according to your chart, any attempt for going over to abroad will be beneficial for the present.

Regarding your employment, the period between 11.12.2012 and 03.03.2012 is highly beneficial to you. if you can make sincere attempts, prior to this period (even from today onwards), there are every chances to get employed during the above period. The profession will be as per expectation, and the benefits will also be as per expectation also.

According to both the charts, there are good chances of acquiring your own house. The time for the present till 15th May, 2012 is supportive.

regards.

2. Pragaspathy

Dear Narayand31,

Thank U V M for ur kind feed back on the predictions.

Can u please repost ur request by week end, so that I shall try to leisurely study your request and make the predictions.

regardrs.

3. Pragaspathy

Dear Shvain34,

Yes, there are few private message, including yours is pending for reply.

I shall send the reply shortly

regards.

4. arunmommy

arunmommy New IL'ite

Dear Sir,
    Thank you very much for your wishes. I feel very positive on seeing your quick reply to my queries. Once again thank you very much for your service to all people like me.

Best Regards.

5. Pragaspathy

Dear Prettyh,

According to your chart, there are chances for love affairs and the time for marriage is favourable till 15th May, 2012, failing which, the next probable chance will be after May, 2015 only.

regards

6. Pragaspathy

Dear Arunmommy,

Thank U V M for ur kind reply

regards

7. Pragaspathy

Dear Vini31,

Based on the astrological calculations, I am giving the predictions to the needy people. There are certain people who have reported that the predictions have gone well; and there are certain people, for whom, the predictions have not worked well; but will not come forward the express the same.

As far as yourself is concerned, I have clearly indicated that one of the charts has severe afflictions, concerning the birth of the child and the other one too has some afflictions in this regard. However, I had indicated that the transit Jupiter will be helpful, subject to the condition that there is a blessing of God.

For any event, even any Astrologer predicts certain happening, there should be blessing of God, for triggering of the event.

Whatever, I predicted to IL members become cent true, then I will be GOD; but I am only an ordinary human being only. I realize and understand your feelings.

God only should help you in your endeavour.. Any astrological predictions are meant for those, who have belief and trust on Astrology.

regards.

8. luxsuresh

luxsuresh Senior IL'ite

Sir,

I have posted my mother's jadagam in pg. no.1038 post no. 10379 & 10380. I know that you r very busy giving predictions to many ILs like me. I am seeing you online for the past 2 hrs. But i am just making sure that whether you have seen the query. Kindly respond when you find time.

Thank you
    Laxmi

9. backtofuture

backtofuture New IL'ite

Sir,

I had asked for your help regarding my brother's horoscope.I think it got missed between so many queries!! I am re-posting the same. please let us know about his career and marriage prospect.

Sir,

The information provide below is my brother's. Please tell abt his career growth. He is worried about his future/career and not happy with the present job. When will his marriage take place?

DOB-24/05/1981
    Time-04.12 AM
    Place-Chikmagalur, karnataka

Thank you
    Rao

10. RadhaPrasad

RadhaPrasad New IL'ite

Sir,

Birth Details
    23-Sep-2009, time 14.05 and Place Tuticorin, Tamilnadu
    Can you please tell general astro details.