Coffee Mornings - Part II

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by kAlyaniShAnti, May 23, 2011.

1. susri

susri Silver IL'ite

Very very happy to see all my friends again. Lovely pages with wonderful smiles. My :kiss to all my friends.

Though it will take a few more months to join u all, I just feel to peep here. I can't resist myself without seeing you people.

Missing you all.......... with loads of love and affection.

3 people like this.
  2. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Hi Dearies

Kalyani dear nice to see you here from home and from office

Sudha dear glad to know you had a wonderful meet with Nitya, Shakambari and Shanta
    Kantha dear glad to know about Sriya. Congrats to Ramya . Glad to know you visited the temples there and saw girls wearing pavadai davani. Enjoy

Susri dear glad to see you here after a longtime. Glad to know you have not forgotten us

Hi to Kanaka, Kamala, Sai, Shanta, Akila, Aparna, VJ, Mira, Satchi, Periamma, Uma and others

Good night, take care

3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Hi Dearies

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

What is Richness? True answer by Vivekananda

Richness is not earning more, spending more, or saving more. Richness is when we need NO MORE

[​IMG]
    This is to all my dearies

[​IMG]

4 people like this.
  4. kAlyaniShAnti

kAlyaniShAnti IL Hall of Fame

[​IMG]

Early bird Vijimma, nice to see you up and ready early today. How is your health now, ma!
    Dear Susri, [​IMG]... How have you been? Please do peep in when time permits:)
    Dear Sudha, eager to see your travelogue. Have you finished writing [​IMG] ?Have you posted yet?
    Dear all friends, taking your leave now. Will join you in the evening!
    [​IMG]

5. gsaikripa

gsaikripa Gold IL'ite

Dear friends,
    Pavithra was not keeping good helath..she had stomach pain&vomit..I havenot sent her school on friday..
    after 2 days rest..she is going to school today..she is fine..
    X-mas celebration is on school friday 23 rd..after that 1 week vacation for her...

6. Riyakathir

Riyakathir Platinum IL'ite

Dear Friends...

Very good Mid Morning to you all...

lots of viruses in my laptop.. it is not allowing me to open any browser or gtalk... so was not able to meet you all on Saturday and Sunday...

I was really terrified to see today morning.. nothing was visible.. i saw only white screen.. OMG... i am very new to this fog.. and my maid has not come for two days.. and she is taking leave often.. she is also pavam, because the water is ice cold and it is hard to wash vessels. me planning to wash vessels by myself with hot water today evening...

just bought thermals and other safety precautionary cloths to protect myself from cold. i just really dont like to be here at delhi.. but.. making myself ready and making myself to enjoy the present as prak dream is important to work his super critical boilers.

my colleague had theft in his room, in day light. He lost his two laptops. he is very next to my street.. i am really afraid to lock my house and come office. alerted my building people, what else I can do more then this.

Rest all is well...

Kayani: yes dear.... i was playing with vapour which came out of my mouth... he he he he.. thank you dear.. same here.. i felt very very lazy.... to get me out of my warm bed..

Sudha akka: I am just jealous on your chennailites and bangaloriens.. you people meeting lots of IL friends.. and always having fun full party.. its all right.. will join the galata soon.. happy meeting our friends.. very eager to see your travel on travel page.

kantha ma: WoW!!! its superb and very colorful.. liked it soo much.. i have seen only two which is green as broccoli and coli flower.. but broccoli is coming under cabbage family... but.. your pic showed different green color... i was really surprised.. thanks..

KKrish: yes.. its very true.... and.. she is going to shift them self to Bangalore very soon. as she is not able to bear the cold and the culture there. fine.. let she be happy where ever she is.. having good companion.. really.

vijima: hope you are very free from your leg pain.. take care. thanks vijima.. she is being good company for me

Susri: looking forward for your presence soon here. take care dear.

saikriba: oh.. pavi is ok now... good.. she will be active at school today. make her to rest more if she need.

My love full HI to all other fiends... have a great day ahead.

1 person likes this.
  7. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

Good morning buddies

Attended the pooja celebrations this weekend of the iyappa baktha jana sabha of our area.

Viji ma, how are you feeling now? any improvement in leg pain and redness?

susri - welcome back.

Hi - kalyani, kamala, kripa, KB, satchi, saroj, sudha, shantha, kanaka, uma, riya and all CM friends

wish you all a great day.

8. Sudha Kailas

Sudha Kailas IL Hall of Fame

Hello buddies !!

Viji ma.........how r u now ?? hope u r health is improved !!
    Today most likely will post my travelogue ma since it is complete.

Mira, Kalyani, Kanaka, Kantha ma............hello to all of u !!

Meera SUSRI...............WELCOME DEAR............MISSING YOU !!

Riya dear...........nice to see your presence here too !!

Chalo ladies........catch up soon !!

9. Sudha Kailas

Sudha Kailas IL Hall of Fame

Hello Sai.........hope Pavi is better today and attending school !!
    Wow, is she taking part in the Xmas celebrations ??
    So whats the plan for the hols ??
    Any Chennai visit ??

10. kanthaeikon

kanthaeikon Gold IL'ite

Dear Sai - please tell PAVI I AM BRING HER BED TIME STORIES "dvd" and some borbiee toys for her as soon i reach india will post it. or send it thru' Ramya she will be coming to pune in june.

Dear Sudha normal califlower fry i did. Nikil kutty cannot take with chilli and masal . so i made fry using salt . to day i made thenkuzal and ribbon pakoda. each 6 nos. (very small quantity) Tomorrow will be kancheepuram idly.

Vijima - how is your leg. how is mama health.

Susri - so nice to see u after a very very long time

Dear Riya - every year i use to visit Delhi during winter and spring for conducting exhibition until 2007. I know how winter in delhi will be. for us (NZ) four days will be sunny. thank god

Dear Kanaks where are u

Dear Kkrish - thanks ma. Sriya is very very naughty girl ma. Have to wait until fMay to see her

A BIG HIIIIIIIIIII TO ALL OTHER CM BUDDIES

kantha

1 person likes this.