1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Marriage problems-Pls. help. Need your advice

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Kam47, Dec 14, 2011.

1. ivlakshmi

ivlakshmi Platinum IL'ite

Hi,
    Most men dont like wifes side family, i hav seen many of my relatives like tht
    To be honest a vegetarian person born and brought up like tht cannot touch meat or see his/her loved one hving it..he has given u permission to eat out side .. Hitting u is truly wrong but try to check on what caused him to hit u..all i can say is dont argue and do wht ever u want .. "actions speak louder than words"..
    coming to the point of joining religious group straight away tell him tht u will not do..
    think in all aspects before taking divorce..
    after divorce thr r many things come in to picture- u need to start working which is fine, not much of restpect from society and loved ones which is fine, chance of getting another one which is tough (thr r ppl with kids - widowers/divorcees at tht age and u r not sure how one can adjust with them). this is the ground reality.
    if thr is a way u can adjust and mend him then it is better to stay in relation else just move on and u can live independly as per ur wish with lot of will power

2. SSC

SSC Platinum IL'ite

Wise and a brave decision! Better to get out of an unhappy marriage! DV is despicable. Glad that you made a decision. Should have been tough.

Moving back to the country where you were initially and continuing to work there sounds sensible and feasible. You will definitely have more friends there and would be easier to shrug this off and get back on track! GL!

3. mallugal

mallugal Senior IL'ite

Do not waste anymore time. Your intution is correct. Leave him. All the best dear :)

4. bhavatarini

bhavatarini Silver IL'ite

In my case first 4 years was really difficult ..I went through all that you are going through now .. but things got better . See if you can give one last chance ! beacuse actually speaking its very rare that one gets a good husband in all sense .. out of 10 see if he has 5 good qualities :( then its worth having a discussion and tell him to correct himself as a warning.. if things dont get better then move out , but while doing so you have to make him realise his mistakes!

5. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

I would go one step further and say file a police complaint against him for DV. No reason why he should get away with such behaviour. Tomorrow he might marry another woman and treat her the same way. He has nothing to lose.

6. nandita24

nandita24 Gold IL'ite

We must train our minds to see the good things of life. What we pay attention to, grows. Let us ever be in a state of gratefulness / gratitude. This will offer the correct solutions to our problems. Cease to be negative forthwith at all costs.

“If I would look for something to appreciate and make that my dominant vibration, I would live happily ever after and fulfill my reason for being.” – Abraham-Hicks

Nandita