1. The Great Big Must Read List : Find Interesting Book Suggestions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Sidney Sheldon's Novels

Discussion in 'Book Lovers' started by lakshmisuresh12, Sep 23, 2005.

1. lakshmisuresh12

lakshmisuresh12 New IL'ite

Hey Guys,
    Have u guys read this book by Sidney Sheldon "Tell me your dreams"?
    If not, please do, coz it's really a wonderful story.....
    I used to never have patience to read a novel, but this bnook out me into habbit.......
    for starters, this is the right book........
    It's more like this new movie by Vikram "Anniyan"......
    Read it, u'l like it............
    [​IMG]
    Regards.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2011

2. manjula

manjula New IL'ite

thanks for suggesting another book

Hi!

Thanks for suggesting new book. I'll sure look for this in my library.

take care
    MK

3. vidhyalakshmid

vidhyalakshmid IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

I read all the works of Sydney Sheldon,`Tell me your dreams`.

Multiple personality disorder is dealt elaborately in this novel.

When I saw `Anniyan` film, I remembered that too. It is new to Tamil

cinema. `On the street where you live` by Mary Higgins Clark is the

last novel I read. It is about reincarnation. Entire story is happening

in Springlake, Newjersey. It is a scary and thriller novel. Enjoy it.

4. prathi

prathi Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

I have always enjoyed reading sidney sheldon's novels. I think he incorporates all ingredients of fiction - thrill, romance, love, hate, suspense, raunchiness..everything. Some of his novels i have enjoyed a lot are If tomorrow comes, doomsday conspiracy.

I really enjoyed reading John Irving's "The Water Method Man" in which i loved the protaganist "Bogus" (this book is not new but i read recently out of my uncle's collections)

For light reading i have always enjoyed the romantic novels from the Mills and Boon series. U can make a fast yet enjoyable read out of these books.

5. Preethi

Preethi Gold IL'ite

Sidney Sheldon - The Uncomparable

Hi, Seeing a thread on Sidney, couldn't help writing about the Man who fascinates me the most...! I have been a die-hard fan of Sidney from time immemorial...! I have all of his books and not missed out any, except his autobiography - The Other Side of Me, Which I will read soon, once I lay my hands on that book...!

My All-time favourite of Sidney had been "Sands of Time" followed by "Bloodline", SOT is very close to my heart and there were days I have hero-worshipped Jaime Maro (the lead character of the novel), Sidney had given so much life into that character, that whatever Jaime did affected me while I was reading that book...! Till date, I could not erase the feelings I have for Jaime and the book as a whole, its been more than a decade since I read SOT and upto date Sidney has set his mark as the best writer (and no one has overtook him so fart) through this book in my heart...! I strongly recommend all book-readers (particularly sidney lovers) to read this book atleast once....!! It worth the read...!

now in the line of MY best authors, Dan Brown has taken the place next to Sidney..

6. sushdevi

sushdevi Senior IL'ite

a very interesting spiritual guide

dear friends

I chanced to read two spiritually motivated books by balakrishna pillai .yes he is also my masternal uncle . please log on to his website http://balkrishn.rediffiland.com .he has publised the details about his books there . you can also contact him from the details he has given there .both those books are very thought provoking .you feel as if you are taking a short cut through all the vedic and literary explorations of the hindu holy books .they are indeed very innovative .and he has also brought forth a small book on american value system .
    so if any one is spiritually motivated ...here is a guide .so please log on to that site and find out for your self
    reagards sushdevi

7. sushdevi

sushdevi Senior IL'ite

worth reading

dear friends,
    i was really so fascinated by the works of Paulo coelho..especially his books :The Alchemist " and "Eleven Minutes...pleae do read his books .he is so natural and spontaneous that you almost feel that you are the charactor of his books .,.because the characterisation is so real and and down to earth .
    he is a different type of writer ..his works really make you so transfixed that you feel trasformed ..
    read to believe my words
    so long sushdevi

8. padmaja2006

padmaja2006 New IL'ite

hai everybody

I read review on Tell me your dreams in this forum.immediately i brought this book from library. i have read this book.Its really nice i completed this book within 2 days with anxiety.Thank u for suggest this book.
    please suggest some more books.:clap

9. ish_nalini

ish_nalini Senior IL'ite

Re: Sidney Sheldon books

hi every body...........
    may i join ur chat regarding sidney's books....
    u know i become a great fan after reading his "tell me your dreams"
    really he is a great novelist....how many turns...how many suspense....wonderfull........i took a note of al the books and thought of buying it in one fine day....and suggest you some of my favourites..........:wave

10. Padmash

Padmash Platinum IL'ite

Re: Sidney Sheldon books

hi,

anyone of u know if there is any website for sidney sheldon if yes please pm or post, here in my place in china eng mag and novels ae not available.

padma