Precise Predictions on Marriage & Progeny

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by malaswami, Nov 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. prathna

prathna Senior IL'ite

Hello Sir
    Would you please be able to tell me if I will be able to concieve a child and when. We have been trying for the last 4 years and have had 2 miscarriages and a few surgeries.
    Here are my details
    Date Of Birth : July 13 1983
    Time of Birth : 8:40 PM
    Place of Birth : Chennai

Husband
    Date of Birth : Dec 8 1974
    Time of Birth : 10:10 AM
    Place of Birth : Chennai.

2. blessbabydust

blessbabydust IL Hall of Fame

Mam
    God bless you for your service . I supplied below the question could you please provide it at your ease time . thanking you in advance
    My son :-
    Oct 3rd 2010
    8:35pm (sunday)
    place : Sydney
    question :- howz his future in general ?
    Mine :-
    april 18 1980
    5:55am (wednesday)
    Pleace :tanjore
    question :- currently in temporary job will it get permanent and when is my second baby arrival
    My husband :-
    apri 13 1977
    (time not known roughly midday 12-2:00pm)
    Place :tirunaveli
    question:- will he get good salary job and his future predictions for 2012?

thanks again for your service

3. rbpmalar

rbpmalar Senior IL'ite

Dear sir,
    I am Ponmalar. I have posted here before. I started 48 days prayers but had to stop due to funeral in my in laws house. My husband's brother in law passed away in an accident. I will not be able to do the prayers for 16days. Why sir we are having so many obstacles. Please predict sir when exactly is the best time for us to conceive. Your valueble reply is very much appreciated. Thank you sir.

Palaniappen s/o Arumugam
    1/9/1970 10.30pm Kulim, Kedah Malaysia

Ponmalar d/o Buddatti Sannagy
    25/7 1972 10.35pm Ipoh, Perak Malaysia.

Regards
    Malar ​

4. arunmommy

arunmommy New IL'ite

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> Dear Sir/Madam,
    We are married for 3 yrs and have a 2 yr old son. We are having so many issues now and not able to live together as my husband is abroad. Please predict for our future life in general, possibility of settlement in abroad and is there any chance for 2<sup>nd</sup> baby boy/girl?
    Also I quit working after my son is born. Will I be able to resume my career again?

My details:

Date of Birth : 23-12-1981
    Time of Birth : 5:58 pm
    Place of Birth : Pudukottai
    Male / Female :Female
    Born on Viruchiga rasi, Anusham Natchatram

Husband’s details:

Date of Birth : 01-05-1980
    Time of Birth : 4:00 pm (approx)
    Place of Birth : Dindigul
    Male / Female :Male
    Born on Thula rasi, Visaka Natchatram

Eagerly waiting for your reply.

Thanks

5. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

Swami,

Sorry to disturb you again... can you please clarify what is the Baby's Rasi and Natchitram... Now my friend is so confused asking the rasi and natchitram...

Thank you
    Shanti

6. Suki

Suki Senior IL'ite

Hi Swamiji,

My sister has resigned her job in November due to relocation after her marriage(in june 2011) and looking for job now.

Though she is very much talented, it is getting delayed for one or other reasons. Please predict when she will be able to get the new job ?

Her birth details below for prediction :

Date of Birth : 23-10-1981
    Time of Birth : 4:59 AM
    Place of Birth : Erode, Tamilnadu,India.

Thanks & Regards,
    Suki

7. lalithanivas

lalithanivas Gold IL'ite

Dear Sir/Madam,

I already sent my details through private message.Since I am unable to send private message I am posting here.madam please reply to my post as this is very urgent and hurting me a lot.I got positive HPT and went for a scan on wednesday.they could not see any sac and suspecting it to be an ectopic pregnancy.they also did beta HCG and the count was 732 on wednesday.today(friday)again they did beta HCG and the count is 1153.doctor said tat the level is rising a bit slowly so she is suspecting it to be an ectopic pregnancy.Again monday they will do HCG and scan.if it still continues to rise slowly then they said they will plan for an emergency surgery.

Since you said all my planets are in favour to me I am praying god to give me a good news atleast monday.Is this really ectopic?Am I going to undergo surgery?my firs pregnancy ended with miscarriage and this is my second one.madam please help me I am very much disppointed.

8. aarta

aarta Silver IL'ite

Dear friends,

I think Sir(member -malaswami ) wont be predicting anymore in this thread.

Thanks& Warm Regards
    Aarta

9. BelCanto

BelCanto Senior IL'ite

oh no!! thats very sad :(

10. GeetaPjoshi

GeetaPjoshi Silver IL'ite

Hi Mala Mam,
    Want to know shani peyarichi for Vrushika Rashi for my brother:-
    his details are as follows:-
    Name:-Naresh Suresh Domal
    Date of Birth:-7th October 1978
    Time:2:19am
    Place:- Solapur, Maharashtra
    Nakshatra:-Anuradha

Mam We are looking for a bride for him from last 3 years...he is working in USA... He is now in india for looking a bride...will he be successul in getting married atleast this time. Also, Can you please tell his shani predictions and how to overcome it..

Thanks
    Geeta ​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.