Who Am I? - Part I

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by kavya, Aug 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bubble_cool

bubble_cool New IL'ite

Re: A New Comer to IndusLadies ? - Tips for you.

Hi All,

I am a new comer to this forum .

I am from India .

Hope to have a gr8 time and fun by being part of this forum

Regards,
    Anu

2. sesirekha

sesirekha New IL'ite

Re: Who am I?

Who am I ? This is a wonderful question. Suddenly we will start seeing our inner self and try to find out who actually we are !!!!!

Anyway, i am a normal and simple down to the earth person named sesirekha. I am a housewife age 35 with 2 little sweet boys. My husband works in chennai so now chennai is my home town. We liked this place so much so we purchased a semi-independent house on the so called IT Corridor.

There is nothing much to tell about myself here. But there is so much to tell about this wonderful site. By the women, For the women , To the women ... excellent job done by this site developers. :hatsoff My hats off to them...

I read some of the groups and postings which is almost of my interests and hobbies. Looking forward to post in the threads.

3. Meenaneelakantan

Meenaneelakantan Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sesirekha ma'am

Welcome to our IL :welcome ..A very happy 2008..

4. Vandhana

Vandhana Silver IL'ite

Dear Sesirekha,
    Welcome to IL. We are glad that you like the site. I like the way you described" By the women....." Yes its very true. Though we do have a few Male members, I am proud to say that they are all for our cause.
    We look forward to you actively participating in IL. There is a Games section if you are interested in games. We have an excellent Cookery section and some lovely stories and blogs by our resident writers. Do explore you way around. Am sure with 2 kids, you will be able to provide your thoughts on parenting in the parenting forums too.

Once again welcome to IL.

Vandhana

5. archana2008

archana2008 Gold IL'ite

Hi,

I am Archana. I am married and working in US. I am telugu girl. I am here to make good female friends. I am a lucky girl. I have wonderful parents and a loving husband.
    I can keep on talking talking n talking non-stop for long time, but i need sometime to get aquainted before i start my sutti :)

I work as technical Analyst, my job keeps me very busy most of the time, but i love short breaks to catch up with and make friends to releave myself from stress.

Also i started catching up on my weight, i need to reduce loads of pounds, so looking for some encouragement from our Indian Ladies :) Tips and tricks..

Thanks,
    Have a wonderful New Year
    Archana

"Accept Life As It Comes"

6. nirmala1709

nirmala1709 New IL'ite

Hi Archana'

Welcome to IL. :welcomeI too speak Telugu quite well as I lived in HYD for more than 15 years. I live in Denmark. Keep posting. I am a home maker right now after working in administration for more than 25 years. I have 3 grown up daughters and a loving husband. My parents passed away.

Keep posting. Have a nice day.

Nirmala

7. archana2008

archana2008 Gold IL'ite

Thank you for warm welcome Nirmala.

I live in Chicago. Heading back home now, talk to you later.

Bye,
    Archana

8. Lavanya210

Lavanya210 New IL'ite

Good site for Indians

I am feeling happy to find this site.I wanted to spill my thoughts and emotions but did not find anyone.At last…
    Sometimes you are stuck…can’t speak to anyone.If you tell to your parents,they get worried and even small things get complicated. Cannot tell to friends (who think you have a fairytale life)as they would judge and spread the word.This is me..no-one to speak to,just keeping to myself and falling sick.

Now shall find relief...
    Thanks
    Lavanya

9. hydgrr

hydgrr Bronze IL'ite

Its meeeeeeeeeeeeee.......

Hi ILs,
    My name is Priya and I recently joined ILs. Currently I'm living in US with my husband. I moved to US 4 year ago on F1 visa and I completed my Masters in Electrical Engg and got married almost 2 yrs ago (this march 15th is our second anniversary). I have a full time job in a financial company in Boston.

I love reading Novels, cooking (although i'm not a good at it shakehead),watching TV and movies. I also help my friends around here with their first jobs in my
    field and they swear i'm good at it :queen......at least to me

I love reading all the posts in IL and also would love to make some friends in here.

Love to hear from Others :):):):)

10. hydgrr

hydgrr Bronze IL'ite

Hi Archana,
    My name is Priya. I'm married almost for 2yrs and am working in Boston. I'm also here to make some friends with whom I can talk to and share my thoughts sometimes.....if ur interested we can keep in touch with each other....wht do u say??

Priya

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.