1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Dilip Kumar's birthday bash

Discussion in 'Movies' started by puni88, Dec 12, 2011.

1. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Read that PC-SRK came together to party and left together.

Here are few comments about PC-SRK:

They came together, they went together. Slowly Priyanka is introduced as his new wife. Very sad for Gauri and the kids

PC SRK GAURI reminds me of Big B and Jaya and Rekha....poor jaya never spoke and i have a feeling neither will gauri....they'll just accept.

Really, it looks like Priyanka and SRK came and left together. It also seems they came pretty late as Priyanka had late night shoot of Barfee that day.It seems they came after Aamir, Salman and others had left. They danced also unlike other stars..Why are there no pics of other stars dancing??? Don't compare Priyanka and SRK's pic to Aamir and Rani because they are not together in every pic and they did not come and leave together. SRK and Priyanka are a couple whether promotions or no promotions. They are together almost every night...someday B'day party other day Don2 3D preview and then Don2 promotions then Award Event then Berlinale Film Festival near Valentines Day. There schedule is full of unintentional co-incidences.

Yeah , Priyanka is Shahrukh's best buddy..buddy he now, can't live without, is super possessive about,willing to be punched by in media, informed about her every where about. Karan was also there. Don't see Shahrukh with Karan these days. Hope all is well in Karan Arjun world.

PC is on the mission to break SRK's marriage.

If PC is going to be his next wife, it will be Gauris gain and pcs loss, he looks old, distraught and disturbed. It was Gauris who enjoyed the young, talented, handsome dude.
    Let pc take care of him when he is old and frail.
    Gauri has enough money and looks to find a younger handsome dude. May be she should hook up with ever young(my god he looks so hot even today) Salman and let Srk have the taste of his own medicine

4 people like this.
  2. sahana2011

sahana2011 Junior IL'ite

3. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

Wish PC reads and understands this!!!

Wish even this happens as Gauri said on Koffee with Karan.

4. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

Puni,
    You shocked me with the news. Though we were teasing about SRK-PC, I honestly thought it is just a friendship or some attraction, which will not last for a longtime. But looks like they are very serious. Only god has to help the kids.

2 people like this.
  5. puni88

Anu,
    Even I am shocked and more than Gauri, I think I feeling bad about this SRK-PC.
    I always liked SRK and he was the only one not linked with any co-stars etc.. (apart from KJ's gossip).
    He was always obsessed with his wife, he used to call her often b/w shootings etc.. people used to make fun of him saying he is 'joru ka gulam' (hen pecked husband).
    I used to envy about Gauri and she got such a good husband.
    But now, he lost all his charm and SRK-PC relationship.
    This PC has been linked to so many guys... Akshay Kumar, Harman Baweja, Shahid and now SRK.
    Such a bad example to society.

3 people like this.
  6. puni88

No makeup or too much lip surgery & botox.

7. Sudha Kailas

Sudha Kailas IL Hall of Fame

Nice pics. Thanx Puni !!
    Dilip Saab, God bless you to continue giving you good health !!

8. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

I used to feel the sameway about Suzzane, because Hrithik on the first season of Koffe with Karan, said sooo much about his wife. Later they had come in season 3. My god, she looked intoxicated. She blabbered and spoke non-sense. Hrithik got irritated with her response to rapid fire round.
    Then through gossip coloumns came to know that he was enjoying with Kareena, while he was dating Suzanne :( So no one in the industry seem to be clean.

Did anyone of you watch India's most desirable- PC episode. That tarot card reader said PC will marry the one whom she already knows. That guy would be powerful blah blah.. Don't know whether its SRK :(

1 person likes this.
  9. puni88

Any, didn't sleep yet??
    Where is that PC episode?

10. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

I think i'm suffering from insomnia ;)