What do you wish you............Poll for 20th August 2006 to 26th August 2006

Discussion in 'Weekly Quick Polls' started by Laxmi, Aug 20, 2006.

What do you wish you had more time for?

1. Working out

14 vote(s)
    70.0%
  2. Getting regular haircuts and color updates

2 vote(s)
    10.0%
  3. Shopping for new clothes

4 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. Laxmi

Laxmi Administrator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hello ladies,

Women of these days are multi-faceted. They are no longer just plain house wives. Even if not working outside they do pursue their hobby and interests or might be a freelancer. They do the balancing act of managing their home and career and their interests. With good time management one could effectively handle all the roles but one might be wishing they had more time for a certain activity.
    Now this week's poll is all about getting to know what is that the ladies wish they had more time for.

Yes ladies the poll is open for your voting.

2. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

In my case, I have time for all the other members of my family- be it tking my son to and from various classes, getting things done for my husband, finding things for both hubby ans son, cooking, shopping etc. But I nevr get time for the work outs which are now very essential for me. Sometimes I feel that I myself am finding excuses to avoid the workouts.
    I have made up my mind many times to work out, but I am yet to stick to a regime. I do hope I start soon.
    With warm wishes,
    varloo

3. Jaldeep

Jaldeep New IL'ite

Time

I wish I had time for myself- to do what I want to do ,be it yoga, meditation, reading, painting, decoupage or even watching Oprah Winfrey!!