May 2011 MOMMIES...

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by SriRuchira, Sep 20, 2010.

1. life_voyage

life_voyage Senior IL'ite

tats soo nice to hear aqua.. :) Im happy it is subsiding.. i hope it subsides completely and there is no need for a surgery in the first place.. I was soo worried for u when u said the tiny lil angel would have to undergo something of that sort.. now really am happy... god bless.

And hey I visit Dr Preetham @ rainbow hospital too.. :) so we see the same doc huh? we can meet there sometime.. hopefully.. :) this completing 10 messages for a PM really sucks.. now a days im logging indusladies only to reply to you guys and where do I have the time to post other 8? pheww... my hugs to the lil one..

And Pavi? how are you and pranav.. ? lonng time no reply?

love
    Tanuja

1 person likes this.
  2. life_voyage

hey lucky.. long time.. :) how are you? dont ask about the post pregnancy weight yaar.. Im literally struggling to reduce my weight.. someone told me that if u bf you spend a lot of calories.. but its the other way around in my case.. Im only increasing weight.. :-( so how is ur LO doing? keep us posted..

3. lucky2

lucky2 Platinum IL'ite

hi tanuja...!
    how r u...howz ur little one doin?keeping u busy ?:)
    my LO's doin gud,myslf n my mom has to run after him wid bad wash cloth all da day bcoz of his runny nose...!
    im worried abt my weight....!yeah ppl tell dat we loose weight if we brstfeed..it dint work for me...instead i gained weight too..i kno da reason behind...i usd to feel hungry badly n used to gulp down loads n loads of food in the beginning,aftr dat i tried to ctrl myslf but now as im india cant resist myslf without having spicy chicken biryani and all delicacies..!gone thru so many weight loss planz on indusladies n ppl looosing weight so fast luring me to follow but i lack determination,at the very next moment i hav sweets...many cousins of mine lost their weight..pl say breast feeding n doin daily house chore works help us loose weight n make us fit....
    now my baby is on formula n im giving him ni8 time feeding as im busy cmpleting my mtech!hav u strted solids for ur baby...can u pl throw some li8 on giving fruits n veggies..!i gave him tinned food mixd wid cereal.i tried carron,peas n apple..!lemme kno ur feeding schedule..!

4. PavitraVenkat

PavitraVenkat Gold IL'ite

hey gr8 to know that the discharge has subsided :) Am sure its gonna stop sooner and wish that laproscopy is not required :)

n aqua, guess this generation of kids are really smarter. Even my DS loves to play with mobiles, remotes and he plays so much with the remote when we watch TV that he keeps changing channels or increases/decreases volume accidentally :) when he is around i have to hide the remote so that i get to watch what am watching :)

5. PavitraVenkat

PavitraVenkat Gold IL'ite

even i want to meet you really soon tanuja :) waiting to reach 10 messages soon so that we can exchange our numbers and catchup sometime soon.

how is aditi doing. nice to read what she does. you are actually doing great for your DD; reading her stories, spending good quality time with her. So nice to hear all that :) I still havent started reading out stories to my DS. One major problem with him is that he does not spare a paper if he sees one. So if he gets his hands on the book he would tear it apart and give a broad smile. :) But I too should soon get some books to read the stories out.

thats it for now :) will cya soon...

loads of love, hugs n kisses to aditi n you :)

6. aqua5dreamz

aqua5dreamz Senior IL'ite

I am very happpy to come and tell you guys that my DD's discharge has completely disappeared! I went with my gut feel and waited.. and voila - it went away on its own!!!
    Maybe the urachus opening just closed on its own.. or god only know what happened...but its not there since almost 2 months now.. I visited her 1st paed in Ahd and he said to forget that it even occured in the first place!! So I am just glaaaaaaaaaaad that its gone!!
    @Tanuja! Oh cool.. I'll have to see when is our next visit to Dr. Preetham.. when do you go to him next?
    I can't believe its more than 2 months I logged in here last..Time just flies by..mommies!!
    My DD has already started standing up trials.. and she has fallen more than a couple of times on her head or face..while crawling/balancing!! the first gave me almost a heart attack.. later i have learnt to compose myself and hold her strong to calm her down! hwo about you all???

1 person likes this.
  7. SriRuchira

SriRuchira Silver IL'ite

hi ladies how are you all.. hws ur bbies.. . hws everyone doing?

8. doors

doors Gold IL'ite

hey may mommies!!

hope u r all up and running on ur toes behind LO :)

Whenever i post or ask something in the may 2011 club i dont find any replies :((
    Hoping to get a reply atlest for this post ...

I see only aqua tanuja and pavithra talking to each other :p

Well i just have a concern....

My LO doesnt babble much (doesnt say mama/papa/dada or any syllable as such)
    He screams...says haiiii oyiiii..eeeeeeeaaaaaaaa uuuuuuuuu etc...no syllables at all til now!

I do read to him /sing to him...but i dont know how much is going inside his little brain.

Let me know about ur LO's...do they babble a lot?? should i consult my pead regarding this??

9. life_voyage

lucky2... :) aditi is doing gr8 yaar.. Its been like 2 months since u posted and am replying only now.. see how much this girl is keeping me busyyy!! ;-) hey btw.. ur LO looks soooo cute in ur avatar... he is such a darling.. :) kool u are completing ur mtech... im soo J of u.. wish I can join my work too.. I dont have anyone looking after aditi, so cant even think of anything as such!!.. regarding post partum weight.. im sailing in the same boat as u dear.. :-(((( let me know if something worked out for u..

I give aditi apples, mixed veggies, bananas, pear, spinach, rice cereal, pomogranate, etc.. i have also started feeding aditi only in the nights.. how long have u planned to bf her? Im using formula to mix with the fruits and veggies puree that I feed her.

love
    tanuja

10. life_voyage

hey pavi... lloooong time.. :) how is pranav doing these days? I think his first bday is either nearing or over right??? so all plans are in progress? these days aditi is also not sparing even one paper... :) so i have got her special books with cardboard papers so she cant tear them.. lol..

keep me posted abt pranav's developments..
    love
    tanuja