April 2012-Due

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by sheel, Sep 21, 2011.

1. Deepali_deepali

Deepali_deepali Gold IL'ite

Hi VAsu, ILWML, Sheel,

Thanks for your wishes.. Now 17 weeks completed..Had my triple marker test done which came out negative..Now, have to meet with my gynae..Hopefully she'll advise for a Level 2 ultrasound scan within 2 -3 weeks.. Am experiencing lowerback pain mostly on right side..It's like on and off.. Lot of stretching kind of pain in lower abdomen..

How r u all??

2. inlovewithmylyf

inlovewithmylyf Platinum IL'ite

M doing good dear Deepali... Nice to hear tht things are goin fine with u... My blood test too came out negative... But in the level 2 U/S, my baby was detected with an Echogenic Bowel... Doc said, it should be monitored every week to see if its goin away on its own or an amniocentesis should be done to confirm everything... Lets see how it goes... Other than this, everything else is fine with me n my baby... Take care...

How are all th others doing???

3. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hope all will go well Deepali. All the best to your doc appointment & scan!
    Just be positive. Eat healthy & take care of yourself!
    Enjoy your pregnancy journey!

4. sheel

sheel Bronze IL'ite

Hi Deepali..

My Triple Marker test has come positive..Initially she suggested for amnio..but then later she suggested me to do re-test so that theres no confusion..At last she wud do amnio...Hope everything goes fine..Really tensed up..

5. sheel

sheel Bronze IL'ite

Hi Mommies..

How are you all feeling..How many of you had anamoly scan..Is anyone feeling movements now

6. inlovewithmylyf

Hi Sheel, my blood test n U/S is also over... No problems as of now... So, did u re-do th blood test??? What's happening at ur end???

7. inlovewithmylyf

M having slight movements in my tummy... N m absolutely enjoying it... :cool2:

8. aniswami81

aniswami81 Junior IL'ite

Me too having slight movements. Am having my anomaly scan next week. Praing for things to go fine with us :)

9. sheel

sheel Bronze IL'ite

@ in love : I was lied down for amnio..just then doctor realized some faults with report..referred me to other doctor..who suggested this test is not recommended for Twins..and did my scan which was good..

But my doctor talked to lab people and they said they do for twins but they different calculations for twins..and earlier it was processed for single and not for twins as nothing was mentioned in the form..I have given the sample again on Friday for test..Lets see all comes fine..

10. Deepali_deepali

Deepali_deepali Gold IL'ite

Hi to all,

Sheel, good to know dear that things are getting normal for you.. Are u carrying twins??

Had my anomaly scan / level 2 ultrasound today and everything is normal.. I was so excited to see my baby make quick movements..Got a CD too.. 19 weeks will be over tomorrow.. Now waiting eagerly for those pretty "movements" feeling. Not feeling it yet, may be because of my weight..

How is your weight gain going girls?? I have gained 3 Kgs since 1st month..You all must have entered 5th month now ?

Rest fine..just enjoying these days..

You all take care of yourself and be happy..