How did you come up with your username?

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by Induslady, Apr 8, 2007.

1. RupalRavindar

RupalRavindar New IL'ite

My name is Rupal Agarwal and My husband name is Ravindar Kumar.

Me n my spouse first name as my user id "RupalRavindar"

Cheers!!!

Rupal

2. 32613900

32613900 New IL'ite

my husbands b'day is on 10th of this november. i havent decided what to do special for him. if u guys have any idea pls let me know.

3. dharanidinesh

dharanidinesh New IL'ite

No suspense or stories to be told , its just my name here along with my hubby's.

4. sweety143pillu

sweety143pillu New IL'ite

Hi,
    My husband calls me sweety .
    I usually call him by ''Pillu''...Its an adorable word in Marathi.
    Both of us love each other thats why-143
    Here comes ''sweety143pillu''
    I know its long , but I like it...

Last edited: Nov 5, 2011
  5. aruna437

aruna437 New IL'ite

its my original name. nothing behind it.437 ( 4+3=7)

6. Mizhipoo

Mizhipoo New IL'ite

my username Mizhipoo is related to Eye(Mizhi) & Poo ( flower) , ususally a word used in lyrics of south indian music... its a good one for ladies i thought

7. npranic

npranic New IL'ite

Very interesting thread indeed!

For every individual there would have been in some stage of life an institution or a guru or a mentor in the path of complete transformation.

I started learning pranichealing in the year 2002 till date ,its simple techniques and principles have transformed my whole life so as to help the individuals and society.The beauty of pranichealing is that u can do service or help anyone in timesof need just by blessing or healing.
    so thats how i came up with this name ,an institution am totally indebpted to.

8. loriruth

loriruth New IL'ite

Just a combination of names

9. sushmitha73

sushmitha73 New IL'ite

my name is susmitha to include my hubby i put his year of birth that is how it becomes susmitha73

10. skyhighwaves

skyhighwaves New IL'ite

Helllo every one.

Wow I never thought that I will ever get a chance to share how I come up with this user name.

In my area chandigarh, specially in my block almost all kids like to see sky and water. Sky to see birds, rainbow, different shape of clouds, plans etc.. And Water at sukhna lake. I too enjoyed it very much even now a days I still like to see water(nice and lovely waves coming up and down passing great spritiual msg) and sky they both give me peace and inspiration.

When I was trying to make my account on Hotmail. That was just a day after I reached at Netherlands form India. I was trying to make my hotmail account to chat with one of my best friend to tell her about my journey. So that time was thinking about my journey form India to Netherlands. As this was the first time I went out of my country and it was my first Airplane travel.

During my journey,I was in the sky, too high form lovely land, crossing above from ocean with scary waves.(just I year before I heard about tsunami :(...) So name comes up in 'my waves of imagination' Skyhighwaves. Thank God this name was available.

I love this name . This name going to remind me my journey(very first journey out of my country) every time I type it.

Thank you every much to give me chance to share it.