:) JUNE 2012 mom's :)

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Nivee, Oct 27, 2011.

1. subakutty

subakutty Platinum IL'ite

thank you subhaganesh for your wishes.

Also want all your prayers for me to get pregnant soon.

2. Sankna

Sankna Bronze IL'ite

Congrats June '12 mommies to be- have a safe and healthy pregnancy and delivery :thumbsup . I am a June '11 mommy , am amazed how a year has passed so soon. Pregnancy is a beautiful journey , enjoy every day as it comes.

All the best and take care !!

3. sanskrithi1234

sanskrithi1234 New IL'ite

Dear subakutty
    God bless you, Have faith in god.....:)

4. desidiva

desidiva New IL'ite

Hello and Congrats to all June 2012 Mommies!!

I am also in the same boat and we are expecting twins!! It is hard to keep the news to ourselves as we haven't told friends and most family members. Can't wait to cross the 12 week mark.

For those who are experiencing bleeding / spotting, don't worry. If the blood is pink, orange, or brown it's normal as long as there is no severe cramping and heavy bleeding. The only time you need to worry is when it is bright red with cramps worse than a period and soaking through a pad. I went to the doctor 3 times with similar issues in the past few weeks and every time came back with great news about their progress. First time we found out there are two babies...the second sack wasn't visible in the first two ultrasounds.

My doctor said that 9 out 10 times, most ladies do fine when they experience first trimester bleeding. Even most women who are gushing blood end up having a healthy baby. There are various reasons for the bleeding. Sometimes, it's implantation bleeding or old blood, other times it could be because of meds like progesterone that some women need to take to support the pregnancy. And in cases like mine, it is mostly because there are twins and the pressure breaks some newly developing blood vessels.

Hope this helps and happy pregnancy to all!!

5. vmtaurus

vmtaurus Bronze IL'ite

Hi Desidiva....Many congratulations!! Twins is double the joy! :) Have a happy and safe pregnancy!

6. rathikalas

rathikalas New IL'ite

Hi and Congrats to all June 2012 Mom's,

Iam also 9 weeks pregnant and my due date is June 1st week, 2012. This is my first pregnancy and iam very excited !!!
    I have the morning sickness and vomiting temptation all the time which i can understand its normal at this time.
    But I have dry cough for a few days and doesn't seem to subside, does anyone have this problem.
    Will it affect the fetus? iam really worried about my cough. can someone please advise.

Also so far i 've taken ultra sound scan twice, is it true that if we take too many times scan it will affect the fetus?
    I was hoping that my OBGYN will schedule monthly scans,is that the usual routine.

Please share your experiences about your scan schedules.

Thanks and My hearty wishes to everyone !!!

Last edited: Nov 7, 2011
  7. tuliplady

tuliplady Gold IL'ite

Congratulations to all June 2012 mommies!! Have a healthy and happy pregnancy:cheers

8. tuliplady

tuliplady Gold IL'ite

There is no scientific evidence that ultrasound waves will have any negative effect on the fetus. They are safe and harmless. I am having dry cough and cold, but steam inhalation with Vicks is helping. Also try hot milk with turmeric, which is beneficial in such cases.

9. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Desidiva,
    Congrats on your pregnancy! ;-) Double congrats on twins... I love twins! ;-)
    Eat healthy & stay healthy!
    Enjoy your pregnancy journey!

Hi Rathikalas,
    Congrats on your pregnancy! :)
    I hope vomiting/cough won't disturb you LO. Take care.
    Eat healthy & stay healthy!
    Enjoy your pregnancy journey!

10. vmtaurus

vmtaurus Bronze IL'ite

Hi Rathikalas..
    Congratulations! I don't think they do monthly scans, unless there is some problem which needs to be checked. I'm sure your baby will be growing just fine ! I have undergone only 2 scans so far, and the second was to check if everything was ok, since I had some bleeding. My next scan is the Nuchal scan scheduled after the 13th week...
    About your dry cough, you might want to check with your gynec...if not, hot water salt gargling may help bring some relief?

Take care!