Avoid stress- read my experience

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by cholu, Nov 3, 2011.

1. cholu

cholu New IL'ite

To all those ttc friends,

Please avoid stress completely..
    My frustration and stress for the baby lead to hormone fluctuation and ended up having breast cyst( benign) and also small fibroid in the uterus all due to hormonal imbalance..

Please avoid stress and don't spoil yr health. I was healthy before after the ttc thoughts came to mind.. Everything went upside down frm irregular periods, unhappy circumstances..

We are not only making ourselves stressfully but also our beloved hubby..

Please eat fish oil which is rich in omega 3 fatty acids, flaxseeds in yr smoothies and blueberries for anti-oxidant. Everyday have 30 min walking and more importantly trust in ourself.. Speak to yr body and love our body and thank god for those little best moments in life..

When we have confidence in ourself.. God will show us the right path..

1 person likes this.

2. hopesinbaby2010

hopesinbaby2010 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Cholu,

I agree that stress can make the ttc journey very difficult. As u said we should be determined to achieve this. but sometimes some people make us stress by talking something and wounding us very much. I know I should not get wounded but sometimes it happens. ur words are giving me more energy that I should not be concerned about anything. Thanks a lot!

how r u now? Baby dust to u!

3. inlovewithmylyf

inlovewithmylyf Platinum IL'ite

Dear Cholu,

Its really very nice of u to share ur experience here with others n let others know the harmful consequences of stress... M really sad to hear ur about health condition... Now, tht u understood stress is not good... I hope u will not stress urself for anything... Please take care of ur health dear... I hope u will soon be blessed with a bundle of joy... All our prayers with u n all TTC friends in this forum... Tc...

4. cholu

cholu New IL'ite

Hi friends,
    Thanks for yr concern. I am doing good as of now surgery is recommended after giving birth only.

People will hurt us, coz they will not understand the pain and worry we are going through. Just keep one thing in mind the more we worry the more we are going to mess up other gud things in life.
    Baby dust to all :)

5. Subhaganesh

Subhaganesh Gold IL'ite

hey cholu...
    thanks for sharing ur experience...as u said stress is the biggest enemy hiding in ourselves..get well soon... ur tips really helping many ladies...

6. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

HI Cholu,
    Thanks for your note!
    Very sorry about the struggles you are going through. Hope your hormone imbalance will come to normal soon!
    Take care. Baby dust to you.