Monthly Registration Contest!

Discussion in 'Monthly Giveaways' started by Induslady, Oct 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Guests,

Having stopped by this community site for a few minutes (or hours?), I am sure you liked it. Then why not register? You could win a IndusLadies Cap! (see pic below)

Here are the top 7 reasons why you should register.
    • Registration allows you to participate in this site.
    • Registration gives you the option to access the paid private message system (and make friends)
    • Have your own blog space. Find instant readership for your writings.
    • You will receive our weekly newsletter so you can passively keep tabs on this community (even if you are not ready to actively participate now)
    • Participate in our monthly contests and win very desirable prizes (checkout some of our past prizes)
    • Registration automatically qualifies you to win the monthly registration contest. We used to give out IL T-shirts(as shown in pic below). We recently changed our Registration Contest prize - It's an IndusLadies Cap!
    • We won't send SPAM (we hate that stuff). So, register with confidence.
    Click here and Register! It's simple, it's easy and it's FREE!
    Click here to take a look at the other monthly contests and winners!

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

Note: This monthly registration contest thread henceforth will be updated with every month's registration prize winner.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2010
    5 people like this.

2. Laxmi

Laxmi Administrator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Registration Contest - October Winner

Hello Ilites

It is the time for announcing the winner of the

Registration Contest - October Winner

The Lucky winner is.....

PRAGATIM

CONGRATULATIONS Pragati

Thanks for joining the Indusladies Community and we look forward to your active participation in the forums. Hope you could refer our community to your friends and relatives asking them to join us.

Please private message your mailing address and the T-size you prefer (M or L) and the color you would like ( Pink or Lavender) . We will be sending across the IL T-shirt as shown in the above picture.

Click
    here to take a look at the other monthly contests.

1 person likes this.
  3. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Congratulations...NithyaSen!

Dear IL'ites, she is the lucky New IL'ite who joined us in November chosen for Registration Contest prize.

We also would like to announce that this month we chose a "pair of friends" for the Registration Contest prize and Tell-a-friend Contest prize. Wondering what's this pair all about?

NithyaSen chosen for Registration Contest prize was referred by one of our IL'ite and she is chosen for Tell-a-friend Contest prize. Click here to know who that IL'ite is!

NithyaSen,

Thanks for joining us and we look forward to your active participation in the forums. Hope you will refer our community to your friends and relatives too.

Note: Please private message our moderator "Laxmi" your mailing address (Singapore as well as your India address) and the T-size you prefer (M or L) and the color you would like ( Pink or Lavender). We will be sending across the IL T-shirt as shown in the above picture to any of the address based on logisctics convenience.

Click here to take a look at the other monthly contests.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2007
  4. pragatim

pragatim New IL'ite

Re: Registration Contest - October Winner

Thanks a lot:hatsoff

I received my T-shirt and its toooooooooo good. When I joined this site, never thought of that I can win any such contest.

Great experinece):

:party

By this saturday I will try to have my photo with my T-shirt on this link. Then see how good it looks on me):

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2007
  5. Laxmi

Monthly Registration Contest _ December Winner

New Year starts with a bang here in this thread - announcing the winner of:

Registration Contest - December Winner
    The Lucky winner is.....

MOMTOBE

CONGRATULATIONS Momtobe

Dear IL'ites, she is the lucky New IL'ite who joined us in December chosen for Registration Contest prize.

Join hands in congratulating Momtobe.

Momtobe,
    Thanks for joining the Indusladies Community and we look forward to your active participation in the forums. Hope you could refer our community to your friends and relatives asking them to join us.

Please private message your mailing address and the T-size you prefer (M or L) and the color you would like ( Pink or Lavender) . We will be sending across the IL T-shirt as shown in the above picture.

Click

6. momtobe

momtobe New IL'ite

Thanks for the gift!

I wish to thank Indusladies for sending across the gift as promised. I was elated to get my prize and wear it quite often. The T-shirt is of excellent quality!! Thanks once again for a superb :gift!

I am attaching a few snaps of me wearing the T. Sorry they are not of very excellent quality as i took them from my phone.

Image089.jpg

Image090.jpg

Image092.jpg

Thanks much for the fabulous :gift!!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2008
  7. Laxmi

Hello Momtobe

Glad that you liked the tee-shirt and thanks for posting the photo of yourself with the Indusladies t-shirt.

Happy motherhood.

8. Laxmi

Winner of Monthly Registration Contest - January 2008

Registration Contest - January Winner
    The Lucky winner is.....

ChhayaaN

CONGRATULATIONS Chhayaa

Dear IL'ites, she is the lucky New IL'ite who joined us in January chosen for Registration Contest prize. She is referred to our Indusladies community by her daughter krnind.
    Join hands in congratulating Chhayaa.

Chhayaa,
    Thanks for joining the Indusladies Community and we look forward to your active participation in the Hyderabad as well other forums of your interest. Hope you could refer our community to your friends and relatives asking them to join us.

Click

9. muiradaker8

muiradaker8 New IL'ite

Iam interested in mothly registration contest may i know details of this contest please.

10. Laxmi

Hello

Please refer the first post in this thread whereby all the users who register during a month qualify to take part in the current month Registration Contest.

Hope this info helps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.