Discuss school admissions 2012- 2013

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by vanithasekar, Sep 23, 2011.

1. srirekham

srirekham Bronze IL'ite

Hi Gopituty.. yeah, I was considering HLC sometime back coz, they had one branch in toraipakkam, but now that is not there it seems, so it is ruled out for me too.. CV, has too many students in a class and it is very difficult to get spotted... it is not too hi-fi and all compared to other schools.. some of my colleagues' kids are studying there.. only problem is the huge number of students in the class.. the hi-profile kids are all put in one section so that the comparison does not happen among kids, so, if you are find with the class strength being 60, you can consider CV

2. gopituty

gopituty Silver IL'ite

Hi.. Thanks for your reply.. 60 students per class mmmmmmm.. Have to think about it... Any idea about the teacher-student ratio? How is their acadmic performance? How much importance do they give for sports/co curricular?

Btw.. I believe your previous post is for Counturblessing.. But you did not mention that :) You can send your contact details as Private Message to her..

3. srirekham

srirekham Bronze IL'ite

Hiii.. what is your opinion on St. Britto.. ? Also, has anyone visited DAV gopalapuram?

4. SubhaIyer

SubhaIyer New IL'ite

Gopituty, were you able to collect the application forms from NPS? What is the age criteria for Montessori? Till when do they issue the application forms? Are they giving application forms for other classes as well - my elder son will be 6 on 01-Jun-2012, wanted to check on the class he will be in and if they give the application forms. Thanks.

5. gopituty

gopituty Silver IL'ite

No my son is not eligible this year.. So did not collect the application form.. 3 years completed by June 2012.. They have started issung from last Friday.. No idea about the last date and other class admission.. You can go there directly to collect the details.. Sooner the Better.. Their Montessori system is a 3 year prog.. Kids will go to 1st std after completing it.. So I believe your kid will be eligible for 1st std.. Anyhow check from them..

6. AparnaVijay

AparnaVijay New IL'ite

Im planning to admit my son into pre-kg in CV..so that i can get admission for LKG there itself..application form is Rs 350. Fees structure for pre-kg is Rs 8000 per term...and they charge Rs 650 per month for providing snacks which is compulsory...timings for pre-kg is 8.30 to 11.30 and for kg sections its from 8.30 to 3.00..im not sure of the admission process...seeing the crowd for collecting application forms i feel it will be a bit difficult to get through...

Last edited: Nov 1, 2011
    1 person likes this.
  7. AparnaVijay

AparnaVijay New IL'ite

Im planning to admit my son into pre-kg in CV..so that i can get admission for LKG there itself :)..application form is Rs 350. Fees structure for pre-kg is Rs 8000 per term...and they charge Rs 650 per month for providing snacks which is compulsory...timings for pre-kg is 8.30 to 11.30 and for kg sections its from 8.30 to 3.00..im not sure of the admission process...seeing the crowd for collecting application forms i feel it will be a bit difficult to get through...age criteria for pre-kg is 2 years as of Mar 31-2012 and for lkg it is 3 years as of Mar 31-2012...they have a separate montessori method also and for that age limit is 2and a half years as of mar 31-2012

Last edited: Nov 1, 2011
    1 person likes this.
  8. vanithasekar

vanithasekar Gold IL'ite

hi all,

can anyone tell me when the BVM at bollenini hill side will issue applications ?
    Iam looking at PSBB millenium, HLC international and BVM for my kid.. she is eligible for LKG..
    psbb millenium- 1st week of november
    HLC- forms are available online.. u can speak to the management and get the child admitted.

9. vijikathir

vijikathir Senior IL'ite

Dear All,

Any reviews about PSBB in L&T eden park, siruseri? I am planning to get admission for my kids 4th std, 1st std. Is this new school is fully functional like PSBB in KKnagar? Teachers are very new or experienced? I know now they don't have transportation facility. Is there any other cons about this new PSBB? Advance Thank you for your replies.

10. srirekham

srirekham Bronze IL'ite

Hello All.. Pls help me with fee structure of Omega international school.. for CIC curriculum...

How about Abacus? anyone has any details?