1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Calling all mothers with babies below 1 year....

Discussion in 'Infants' started by Aadhusmom, Nov 29, 2007.

1. CSLakshmi3005

CSLakshmi3005 New IL'ite

Dear Vanathi..
    Thxs !
    Hi Shree!
    good that Shreya is eating almost all fruits and vegetables..

2. dsrini

dsrini Bronze IL'ite

Hi gals

How r u all doing? How r kutties doing? Aditi is doing gr8. Now whenever she cries she says baa baa, buu buu continuously it sounds like scolding but thats so nice to watch n hear. Vanathi glad to hear abt Aadhu n thanx a bunch for the chart. V r going to a party tomorrow I am not sure whether she will go to others coz yesterday I don't know what happened she cried all the time whenever her father picked her up and wanted to come to me all the time. Sometimes she does that I don't know y. So I have planned to come back if she becomes very cranky.

Shree, Shreya is a beautiful name. My husbands favourite we wanted name Shreya for Girl n Siddarth for a Boy. But couple of our relatives n friends have named their daughters as Shreya thats y v chose Aditi Glad to have u here. My husband lived in Westmont when he came here. We both luv that place lot of Indian restaurant n temple nearby n lot of shopping malls.

I want all of ur suggestion we r planning to take her to India next yr plz suggest best time of the yr n all preparation we need to make.
    Any Suggestion is welcome.

I will go n eat coz she is sleeping.

Bye
    Take care
    -Dhivya

3. dsrini

dsrini Bronze IL'ite

HEy
    Lakshmi about weight I still have jelly belly besides that I think I haven't gained (much) anywhere else(MY DH always disagree:biggrin2:). I didn't put lot of weight during pregnancy. Everyone says that I will reduce coz of BF and round the clock duty. Lets c..........

I have a doubt does BF really help in losing weight???/

So no message Busy Ladies!!!!!

I goto go bye for now :wave.

-Dhivya

4. Aadhusmom

Aadhusmom Gold IL'ite

Hi everyone,

Dhivya...totally agree with the jelly belly.Mine is absolutely hideous! And i only gained 8 kgs (17 lbs) during pregnancy. My DH is always going on and on abt it. Hope you have a good time at the party and Aditi behaves well. How do I see your profile pic that everyone is raving abt? Everyone told me that BF would make me lose eight too, but so far I dont see that it has. Maybe the fact that I eat well and am at home counteracts whatever good BFing does!

Vanisri....nice that Srihaas has started milk. When did he start drinking from a sippy? I've been wondering when to try it with Aadhu as he probably needs to start water now that he's on solids.

I tried home-made applesauce yesterday with Aadhu and he loved it! Planning on giving bananas next. How did you girls start bananas? Do you need to add milk to thin it a bit?

Lakshmi...hope Preethi is eating better now. Last few days were really cold na? Such a pain changing nappies every few mins.

Suneetha....whats up with Sidh?

Have a good weekend everyone......Aadhu's new crib has just arrived, got to go and unpack it!

Vanathi.

5. sridevi22

sridevi22 New IL'ite

Hi I am sridevi i am new to this forum and i have 11months old baby boy .I am enjoying my motherhood and i am from andhra recently came to malaysiaall my time goes with him and name of my sweetheart is siddhardha what can i say about him he is everything for me ok then all moms bye my baby is crying

6. Aadhusmom

Aadhusmom Gold IL'ite

Sridevi....:welcometo both IL and this group! Great to hear abt your Siddhartha - we have one other Siddharth in this group, only he's a bit younger. So how do you like Malaysia? You probably miss AP right? Anyway lots of us in this group for you to talk to. Has your baby started walking? What does he eat? Do post a pic.

How was everyone's wknd? I had an awful time on Sunday night, had to go to DH's uncle's house for Thiruvadharai dinner and Aadhu turned into this screaming nightmare baby; I was in tears myself by the time we got back. Once we were home he was as usual and smiling, couldnt believe it was the same child who had been screaming his head off 10 mins back! Now I'm wondering what he will be like this Sunday when we have the opening of my DH's new lab/clinic. Its our function so I dont even have the choice of getting away quickly!

Looking fwd to hearing from you all,

Vanathi.

7. sridevi22

sridevi22 New IL'ite

Hi Aadhusmom i am very glad to see ur reply yep i am missing andhra alot malaysia is fine but i have not gone anywhere as siddhu likes to b at home ofcourse now he is adjusting .He i'll b eating wht ever he wants but atpresent i am giving dal rice,veggies and fruits and even curd.I am really very happy to listen someone asking about him really very very happy ok bye :thankyou2:

8. vanisri

vanisri New IL'ite

Hi Everyone,
    :welcome Sridevi how is Sidharth doing, what do u call him at home.i am very busy all these days My older one has winter break till jan 1st.Srihaas caught cold from me so he has runny nose now little cranky and fussy eating food, so trying all different variety of food.
    I started giving him Bananna fram 5th month first few days i used to scrape with spoon and later i used to mash with fingures and now he will just gum it up because no teeth till now.Once u start giving solids u can start giving him water Vanathi.Doc told me to give sipper at 7th month.Before i used spoon feed him.
    Vanathi same problem with Srihaas also he used to laugh and play but very cranky when we go to new place.Or all the time with amma.But still iam going to new places with him may be he will start adjusting seeing the same faces frequintly.
    Dhivya how about Aditi,did she enjoyed the party.And one more thing forgot to say Srihaas startedd to walk all by himself.So busy with him watching his steps.Bye for now.
    Vanisri

9. sridevi22

sridevi22 New IL'ite

Hi vanisri thanx for ur welcome he is fine we call him siddhu.Its very glad to hear ur son is walking i think u'll b feeling very happy to watch ur little one walking Siddhu is not walking but he is trying to walk yesterday he made 2steps on his own when i saw him i felt very happy even i got tears in my eyes so i tink i can also c my littleone walking in few more days i think so.So how is ur son is feeling fine now take care ok then bye

10. Aadhusmom

Aadhusmom Gold IL'ite

Sridevi and Vanisri...fantastic that Siddhu and Srihaas have started walking! You both will be busier than ever now wont you? Thanks for the tips Vani - I started mashed bananas and Aadhu likes it so far. He's been trying to sit and topples over after abt 10 seconds - very funny to watch!

Her's a pic I took yesterday to mark his 5 mnth bday:

[​IMG]

TC girls,

Vanathi.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2007