Anyone from Navi Mumbai?

Discussion in 'Mumbai & Navi Mumbai' started by Jey, Jul 19, 2007.

1. kinjal

kinjal Bronze IL'ite

i am also from navi mumbai.
    My parents live in C.B.D belapur. We moved from proper south bombay to C.B.D some 6 yrs back.

I love new mubai because its a planned city. Good to see you all new mumbaikars here.

2. reddishmoon

reddishmoon Senior IL'ite

Hi,

I am located in Kharghar and I think Malspie you located in Kopar Khairane. Please let me know how I can consult you predictions and also I will be moving soon to my new place and need help with vastu also. So kindly let me know how I can contact you.

Thanks.....

3. Remmia

Remmia Senior IL'ite

Here comes a newIlite from Kharghar- Navi Mumbai, who is in love with this place. Navi Mumbai Rocks !!!

4. Shivani2009

Shivani2009 Moderator Staff Member Gold IL'ite

Hi Fellow IL Members from Mumbai !
    My name is Shivani and Im putting up in Dubai for the last 4 yrs . We're getting relocated to India ( Mumbai ) next month ,My husbands office is expected to be in Vashi .So we've have no idea about the place as such . I've got 2 daughters aged 12 and 2.3 yrs old . Elder one is Studying in Dps and younger one is in O level Nursery . Though I dont c any activity on the thread since Oct 18th 2010 , hoping to c someone responding to my queries at the earliest as to make informed decision !

What sort of place is Vashi ?
    Rental for decent spacious around (1400-1800 sq ft )contemprory 2 bhk apartment ?
    CBSE/ICSE schools in and around Vashi ?
    Fee Structure ? Would be grt if I could be provided the link of the sites
    Commuting time from home to school , office traffic , non traffic hours
    Cost of living in Vashi ?
    Nearest places of Interest !
    These are cpl of my questions , would do me good if i get to hear from fellow members at the earliest !

Thanks !

5. sagimom

sagimom Senior IL'ite

hi Shivani,

My God, very surprising, you had told me once but i didnt give it a much concern.

Vashi is considered to be the best upscale node in Navi Mumbai, though now its too congested. I am from Nerul and now settled in Vashi. Get in touch with my elder sister Sonya in Vashi and she can be very helpful, I assure.

Its sad to c you relocating but change is inevitable.

There's Apeejay school in Nerul which is CBSE and Fr. Agnels is considered to be the best school which is I guess, a Pune Board. Now there are some good schools which have come up very well.

I also intend to relocate to South Mumbai once Benicia is little older, say 5 yrs from now.

Will talk to u over the phone:))

Geeta

6. baby1

baby1 Bronze IL'ite

dear geeta,
    good to know that you are from navimumbai. we have a flat in kharghar. presently we are living in abu dhabi. i would like to keep in touch with you through phone so that i can get some information about the kharghar city. we don't have anybody there in kharghar. is possible to get your phone numbar? pls be in touch.

7. ShreejaN

ShreejaN New IL'ite

Hi!
    I'm Shreeja N, from Vashi, Navi Mumbai. I'm a software consultant and avid blogger besides being a super mom to my 7yr old son. I love IndusLadies - this site helps me to get in touch with several women like me who play multiple roles in day to day lives. We can share our frustrations, problems and small joys here, besides getting quick replies and solutions to issues. Would love to be a part of Navi Mumbai group. My good wishes are for everyone at IndusLadies.

8. tuleep

tuleep New IL'ite

Hi All,

I am from nerul new bombay,good to meet you all here...

9. tuleep

tuleep New IL'ite

come on ladies...please reply

10. Vatsinaname

Vatsinaname Bronze IL'ite

Hi,
    I am from navi Mumbai too. Nerul to be precise. Really love this site since its about indian women and we all have so much in common to share with each other
    Rgds

1 person likes this.