Askchitvish apps in news!

Discussion in 'Ask ChitVish' started by Varloo, Oct 19, 2011.

1. hridhaya

hridhaya Gold IL'ite

Varloo,
    Thanks for the news.

Chitivish, you are our lifeline for many things. kudos to you and congrats.

2. sundaribhaskar

sundaribhaskar Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

yes i too read the news and wish to congragulate the mother and daughter. Lot of effort and time has gone in. It is really great of chitvish to share the recipes...

wishes for the app to grow.

sundari bhaskar

3. luz

luz New IL'ite

hello mrs C,
    great work by you with ur daughters help. fully apreciate ur work and will always support you.very proud of you.

4. joshila

joshila Bronze IL'ite

Cool...congrats on getting ur own app. I hv alread downloaded...its so exciting &going to be easy to make diwali sweets.....:))

5. luz

luz New IL'ite

hi mrs c, just purchased the app. so happy and its so wonderful to have all ur recepies with me all the time.WOW!!
    since u had asked for the feed back just wanted u to know that some of the pics are blank, is it intended or some problem with the app? for eg with the general rules for making sweets the pics icon are all blank and the next one about almond katli some are having a repetitive pics .I will chk again tomo morning as its late night and see if it the same or some problem with the download speed ..any ways these are so minor and we can still follow the recipe and enjoy .

6. Usha Sridhar

Usha Sridhar Senior IL'ite

Dear Luz and all others who have written in,

Thank you all once again for the appreciation.This is Amma's life mission and I am happy we could put it together in a form that will be convenient to all in the future. There was also an article in the Madras Plus of the Economic Times on Friday, with a lovely photo of Amma holding her new Galaxy Tab !! I have attached it, for those of you who might be interested.

Regarding the clarification you wanted about the images.-it is a function of the internet speed and the server.As I write to you , I am checking the two recipes you had cited and I have the correct images for them.Will anyway keep checking randomly and make corrections as we move ahead

Attached Files:

4 people like this.
  7. sowminivibu

sowminivibu Silver IL'ite

Dear chiths and ruby,

It was great to read the article of chitvish apps on paper..I am sure this and all is nothing for her,she need much more appreciation from all of us and the real happiness lies for heron us trying all this....thanks chiths and have downloaded the apps on my iPad and exploring it...

Ruby-can't thank u enough for what. Have done for her and also for us...

Lov
    Sowmi

1 person likes this.
  8. visalamkrishnan

visalamkrishnan Silver IL'ite

Wow!!!!!!!!! it is a very happy news. Mami deserves this. kudos to Ruby. beautiful write up. v
    Varloo mam, thanks for sharing the happy news. & congrats for the Apple phone.
    Mami my Heartiest congratulations
    visalamkrishnan.

9. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Dear Ruby,
    I too find that the pictures are not getting downloaded, in some recipes only 1 or 2 get downloaded, others come blank. Doo look into it. Otherwise, the apps is such a great help. I am just going thro them one by one and will let you know. I used it to make mixture this deepvali and also rajma curry yesterday.

10. gayuharini

gayuharini Bronze IL'ite

oh wow . fantastic.
    Thanks varloo for info.
    Just now saw ur post and installed the best app my mobile can have.

Chitra mam... congrats .. and thanks usha for compiling the app.