Discuss woodwork and modular kitchen

Discussion in 'Housing' started by Shanvy, Mar 4, 2007.

1. leenamathew3

leenamathew3 Bronze IL'ite

Re: Modular Kitchen Cabinet

i would like to get some details about anyone doing carpentary work especially for kitchen cabintes,some corner shelfs,lofts .and divider.I just wanted to collect details

2. bjaya

bjaya New IL'ite

Hi Leena.. let me know your queries.. I can get the details for you from my interior work person..

3. jrchn

jrchn New IL'ite

Hi Jaya,

Will your interior person take up Semi Modular Kitchen assignments. Our Kitchen has Cudappa Stone partitions beneath the Granite counter and we wanted to install few pull out shelves and close the rest of the area as it is.

Thanks

4. leenamathew3

Hi Jaya

Thanks for the reply...What I want is mainly modular kitchen and loft in the kitchen.I have 2 bedrooms so I want to cover up the loft area.Then corner shelf in the living area and bedroom..and also a room divider to separate the dining

please let me know

thanks

5. bjaya

bjaya New IL'ite

Jrchn: I checked with him. Yes he will do it but he told the pull outs might not be possible if there is cudappah slab already laid and he has to check out the site before giving any assurance for pull outs.. Btw where is your house? When is it getting completed?

Leena: Yes he can do it in a good way.. But you didn't ask your question :) Do you want the pricing or details about material or any other query? :)

6. jrchn

jrchn New IL'ite

Thanks Jaya for checking and for the response! I guess ours will be completed in another 3-4 months time & its in Rajakilpakkam. Still there is lot of time to start the woodwork.

7. pingpong

pingpong Senior IL'ite

Hello friends,

Have anyone of you heard about Kitchen Concepts in Chennai?

Kitchen Concepts

They seem to be doing both Modular Kitchen and Modular Wardrobe. I personally do not know anyone who has dealt with them.

I would appreciate if you could share any reviews that you have heard from your friends regarding Kitchen Concepts.

Shanvy,
    Also wanted to get your thoughts about the same?

Thanks

8. leenamathew3

hi jaya

sorry i got back to u late.Yes I would like the pricing details,material charges and total wht it will cost .My kitchen size is 8x7 .Thnks

9. katz

katz New IL'ite

Hi Jaya,

Could you also check with your interior person regarding modular kitchen for my flat? My kitchen size is 9' 8" * 8' 0". I would also like pricing details, material charges and total cost breakup.

Thanks,
    Kartik

10. SudhaManimaran

SudhaManimaran Bronze IL'ite

Hi,
    can anyone please give some contact details of woodwork person who can do well and creative with reasonable rates.Our flat is in madipakkam and will be finished in jan end. We would like to do modular kitchen ,loft cover and wall unit in living and dining.
    Please help with contact details and wood materials we can use .