1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Made For Each Other

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by presci, Dec 22, 2007.

1. presci

presci Senior IL'ite

Hi All
    This is a true incident which happened between my MIL and FIL. But today both are no more. I have seen my MIL but so many years back itself my FIL had passed away. My husband is the youngest and he has 2 elder sisters and one elder brother. He used to very often tell about his parents. They were inseparable as long as FIL was alive. They have not even stayed separately even for a single day. Wherever FIL is MIL is also present. My husband used to tell me that as kids they would tease their parents since they both go on talking to each other and enjoy each other’s company. He used to say they would accompany in the toilet also and each keep their company irrespective of the place. But they were both down to earth persons and they had not fought even once in their lifetime. My FIL passed away in 1988 at the age of 52. It seems he had told my MIL so many months before death that he wont live long and after his death she has to take care of the children and get every one of them married. After the last son’s marriage i.e. after my husband’s marriage which was the last marriage in the family among children, my MIL was asked to join FIL. He had told her that she should join him only after completion of 1 year of last son’s marriage as the daughter in law might get bad name if MIL dies within I year of that marriage. Our marriage took place on 18.03.06 and my MIL passed away on 19.08.07. Can anybody find such a couple who were honest and kept up each other’s words. Both of them had a natural death. Today both have joined together in heaven.
    Has anybody come across such incidents in you life.
    Please share as it is happy to know such good hearterd people lived.
    Luv,
    Presci

2. Mahajanpragati

Mahajanpragati Platinum IL'ite

dear presci,
    touched to hear about ur MIL -FIL inseparable love for each other.
    love
    pragati

3. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Wow!
    sure they are made for each other!

sriniketan

4. Meenaneelakantan

Meenaneelakantan Bronze IL'ite

Dear Presci ma'am

What a true n pure love your FIL and MIL have shared with each other!
    May their love for each other and their memories stay forever with you and your family members..

Love
    Meena

5. Aadhusmom

Aadhusmom Gold IL'ite

Presci,
    I have seen such a couple myself - my grandparents. They were just like you describe your ILs to have been - devoted to each other and happiest in each others company. And all of us used to tease them too. My GF passed away first and GM joined him within a year - she lost the will to live and was always telling us that she wanted to join him ASAP. They are my role models for an ideal marriage and I hope my own will come close to what they had one day.

Vanathi.

6. DasariRamya

DasariRamya New IL'ite

hai friends,
    they r really made for each other....
    bye:hatsoff

7. indianflower

indianflower New IL'ite

My parents were made for each other. Both are in heaven now. Father passed away Dec27 2006 and mother followed him on Jan 1st 2007. 5 days apart. Truly inseparable.

8. presci

presci Senior IL'ite

Dear Pragati, Sriniketan & Meena,
    Thanks for sharing your feelings with me. Its so good to be like them.
    Luv,
    Presci

9. presci

presci Senior IL'ite

Dear Vanathi,
    I am touched by knowing yet another couple lived like my FIL & MIL. Yes definitely they are our role models and we must follow our elders.
    Luv,
    Presci

10. presci

presci Senior IL'ite

Dear Indian flower,
    Ver sad to know that your parents passed away recently and they were truly inseparable.
    My heart felt condolence to you.
    Luv,
    Presci