JSS private school

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Dubai' started by jothipriya, Sep 19, 2011.

1. jothipriya

jothipriya New IL'ite

Hi ladies,

I planned to put my children in JSSprivate school,AlSafa for kg-2 and grade-2. pls give me feed back abt the school.Iam much confused to choose the right school for my kids. If any parent from that school or friends pls advice.Thank you.

2. Anitha27

Anitha27 Bronze IL'ite

Hii Jyothipriya,

even I am planning to put my daughter in to JSS private school for KG1. I got the feedback from my friend, whose daughter is already enrolled in that school this year for KG1 so she is quite satisfied with that school, more over it has got CBSE(I)international as well. My Daughter has got the interview session tomorrow, will give you more details after that.

bye for now and tc
    Anitha.

3. jothipriya

jothipriya New IL'ite

Hi Anitha,

Thanks and waiting for your feedback soon.

4. Anitha27

Anitha27 Bronze IL'ite

Hii Jyothipriya,

my daughter has cleared the interview and got the seat, we need to submit the documents today, and pay the admission fee, april month(2012) fee as well. If you need any more details let me know. right now you can just call JSS private school and walk-in for the interview , its very easy.

bye and tc
    Anitha.

5. jothipriya

jothipriya New IL'ite

Hi Anitha,

Congrads. I too contact school and got appointment on 6th. Let me see what happens? Then how was the school?What type of questions they asked?

Bye,
    Jothi.

6. Anitha27

Anitha27 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Jyothipriya,

oh that's gr8, but oct 6th is too long rite, they asked me to come anyday. I have just seen the office block that's it, may be tomorrow I will ask them to take me a round in the school, I am going to pay the fee tomorrow. I was not there during the interview, they took her to the other block, only few I know like coloring, identifying colors, and they will pencil grip as well, anyways it wont be any problem, as these kids are only in to KG1. will let you know the details.
    and one more thing did you get your kid's birth certificate attested, if you know the procedure please let me know if you have got it done.

bye for now

Anitha.

7. jothipriya

jothipriya New IL'ite

Hi Anitha,

I too dint attest birthcertificate till now. Procedure is easy only. If u see classifieds there will be a advertisement regarding attestation. If u call them they will come home and collect the details. Within 10-15 days(i think) we can get it back attested. Do you go to school ? what are all extracurricular included in fees itself? do you have any idea abt that?

Regards,
    Jothi.

8. Anitha27

Anitha27 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Jyothi,

yes i went to school, we paid 2150/-dhs including april month fee along with admission fee and all. n regarding the birth certification attestation v dont need it , since the certificate is in english only, so no attestation required it seems. but thank u for the info.

bye and tc
    Anitha.

9. jothipriya

jothipriya New IL'ite

Hi Anitha,

My son also cleared the exams and we have to pay the fees. By this week we will finish the admission procedures.

Regards,

Jothi.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2011
  10. arunmommy

arunmommy New IL'ite

Hi Anitha,
    Sorry for interrupting in with a different question. Can you tell me till when the 2012 KG1 admission will be open? Right now I am in India and will be moving to Dubai in Jan 2012. I have to plan for my son's KG1 admission.
    Any information will be really very helpful for me.

Hi Jothipriya,
    Congrats for getting the admissions! :)

Thanks,
    Lakshmi

Last edited: Oct 10, 2011