Indian Ladies in Sharjah - meet here!

Discussion in 'IL'ites in Sharjah' started by Induslady, Oct 29, 2006.

1. ramamona

ramamona New IL'ite

hi dr fakar,
    hi i am rama from india now in sharjha i have a polycyctis overy .what is the cause and how i am treat this i have one 8years daughter, i want to concive 2nd baby.
    plz reply me fast.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2011
    1 person likes this.
  2. deejan

deejan Senior IL'ite

Dear Jeyamari

Thanx for a detailed analysis abt school admission in DPS, I was planning to put my daughter in there, myself too a south Indian. My daughter is 3 yrs and a month now, so next year, will apply for admission. My daughter is intelligent, but takes time to settle down among strangers. Ur info will help me to prepare her from now itself, thanx a lot for sharing. Planning to get admission in Kindergarten starters, any idea abt that school?

Janani

1 person likes this.
  3. SUBIA

SUBIA New IL'ite

hi ramya
    i stay exactly in this area. I am from kerala and you are most welcome to my house. I stay in the no.1 building( the building below which the kodak studio is there), the building just opposite to the front entrance of the park. Feel free to contact me through Private Message

1 person likes this.
  4. Pragadha

Pragadha Senior IL'ite

helo ladies,

I am latha staying in national paints round about (al bayan building). I am happy to meet all ladies here. I have a 3.3year old boy going to nursery nearby. As it is time to join him in kg i am little tensed. I have chosen our own, dps and gems millenium for this kid. As our own is far away from here my choice is secondary.
    so obviously it is dps and millenium. I know about dps well and know its very tough to get admission so i want to know about millenium sharjah which is a new school. I just want to know about the school. Does it give importance to extra curricular activities also? Are they giving activity based training to the kids? I know as the school is new the teachers will not be well experienced but i want to know about the training they are giving there. If someone know about the school just let me know please.

thanks in advance,
    with love,
    latha.

1 person likes this.
  5. amkush

amkush Junior IL'ite

hi latha,
    I also stay near national paints ra (back side of al tiqah club for handicapped).I have a 2.5 yr old son.I wanted to know which nursery do you send ur son.I am looking for a nursery for my son nearby,but i am new here and dont know anything abt the area.it would be a great help for me...THere is a another school eta star where one of our friends son goes.I have heard that this school is also very good...

thanxs

1 person likes this.
  6. Pragadha

Pragadha Senior IL'ite

helo amkush,

I am sending my son in the nursery just below our building (TALENTS). I dont want to trouble him by travelling and moreover i just wanted him to mingle with other kids and play so i selected this one. If u want to put ur kid in a gud nursery then put her blue bells or happy kids but both are far away. As far as here in this area i dont know much about nurseries. I will surely inform u if i come to know about any of the nurseries here.

with love,
    latha.

1 person likes this.
  7. indira87

indira87 New IL'ite

Hi. Any one in Al Khan Area.

1 person likes this.
  8. Rashbhatt

Rashbhatt New IL'ite

`Hi

I am new to this site... but has read quite a few threads and got to know that the site is very good.........I am Rashmi recently moved to sharjah.....basically from mumbai... I have a 1.5yr old daughter .....m a homemaker and currently trying to get settled in sharjah.....I reside in the bank street........m maharashtrian

1 person likes this.
  9. vidyasantha12

vidyasantha12 Junior IL'ite

hi am vidyapraveen
    alnadha sharjah
    languages known tamil malayalam english

2 people like this.
  10. RamyaSridhar1978

RamyaSridhar1978 Gold IL'ite

Hi vidya..
    Good to know about you. I am ramya. I stay near mahatta park. Are u working. I AMA tamilian

2 people like this.