Due date - JAN 2012

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by rosita19, May 18, 2011.

1. ashapradeep

ashapradeep Bronze IL'ite

Updated list:
    Victory - Jan 2nd - BOY
    Kokila - Jan 2<sup>nd</sup>
    Anees – Jan 14<sup>th</sup> - Boy
    Saranyashaji - Jan 17th
    Prachi - Jan 18th
    Golumolu - Jan 20th
    Ashapradeep - Jan 26<sup>th</sup> - Boy
    Cutiepie - Jan 27th - Boy
    Maneet - Feb

Just noticed from my ticker, I am almost close to 100 day mark to go. Waiting for the number to turn to double digits :)

2. newmum

newmum Senior IL'ite

Oh yes of course they tell the gender and I am having a girl this time.I am already a proud mom to a sweet 14 months old boy.
    Well my triple marker reports were normal acc. to the doc. What I m waiting for now is the fetal medicine doctor's apptmt. She'll explain the things better.Just hoping that i m having a normal and healthy baby.Rest everything is in the hands of God.
    Nisha My inlaws and parents both r in the same city,so its both good and bad in a sense coz i hardly get a week to stay with my parents most of the time i've to stay at in-laws place only.What to do have no choice....

Happy Dussehra to all of you.

@anees congrats for ur healthy baby boy.

3. ashapradeep

Maneet, its a girl!!! YAY!!! The first one I am noticing in the DDC. So, when is ur due date? And u already have a boy. Looks like everyone here is having one of each if its the second one. Of course, its a healthy baby that matters. Hope and pray u have a healthy one.
    As for us, we dont stay in the same city. Its a gud 6 hr drive from my place to his. We ve already started the tug of war. According to him, I have been with my parents for the past year and he hasnt seen his for the last 2 years. And with his bro's wedding, of the 3 weeks, we plan to spend close to 1 week at my place and the rest 2 weeks at his. No choice there either!!!

Victory - Jan 2nd - BOY
    Kokila - Jan 2<sup>nd</sup>
    Anees – Jan 14<sup>th</sup> - Boy
    Saranyashaji - Jan 17th
    Prachi - Jan 18th
    Golumolu - Jan 20th
    Ashapradeep - Jan 26<sup>th</sup> - Boy
    Cutiepie - Jan 27th - Boy
    Maneet - Feb - Girl

4. newmum

newmum Senior IL'ite

My due date keeps on changing in every scan,but I guess it was 12th of feb in the first one,so considering it to be my Due date.

5. anees

anees Silver IL'ite

Hi Maneet,congrats on having a girl.So nice.
    Asha, my kids are 6.5 and 4 years old. I didn't have much problem traveling that way. But coming back, we were flying via Bangalore, so lost 2 days of sleep and I didn't get a seat with elevated leg rest. So had some muscle pain after coming back. When you check in, make sure to ask for a seat with elevated leg rest. Have a safe journey. Give only boiled water from home to your daughter. Whenever we traveled I used to carry boiled water from home and always used the hand sanitizer before and after eating food when traveling.

Have fun for marriage.

Anees

Anees

1 person likes this.
  6. newmum

newmum Senior IL'ite

Hey thnx Anees
    I'll also keep ur tips in mind during travel with my 14 month old son....

7. Prachi.B

Prachi.B Bronze IL'ite

Hi all,

Looks like Jan is month of Boys! I dont know mine as in India we know only after delivery.

Golumolu, good that you have started feeling baby's movement.

Asha, happy journey to you!

My update : In next week i will be entering third trimester.

Do any of you are having baby shower / God Bharai in this month.

Regards,
    Prachi

8. anees

anees Silver IL'ite

Hi Maneet, when are you traveling. Its nice to have the kids so close in age. You can raise them like twins.

Prachi, we are so close in dates. I will complete 6 months this sunday. I cant believe I am so close to the due date. Time just flies.Enjoy your pregnancy. Is this your first?

Anees

9. ashapradeep

Anees, thanks for the tips. I called the airlines to check if they have a seat available with elevated legrest. seems u can choose it only while checking in. So will request for one at the airport when we go today. My only concern is these seats dont have a tv except the common big one and I wud like the seat one for DD to watch some cartoons. Lets see how it works. I also bought compression socks to improve circulation and prevent swelling. Let me see if it helps. I so wish the next 2 days will fly and I reach India soon :).
    Prachi, Thanks!!! We dont do a baby shower for the second one. Are u having one this month? We still have a formality of visiting all temples before the 8th month and then we dont go to temple till the baby is 6 months. so probably this time I ll have a lot of temple visiting to do.
    Asha

10. ashapradeep

My update: Had my Dr appt y day. Everything seems ok so far. Got my reports and a letter to avoid x ray screening at the airport. My next appt will be the day after I return and I have my GT test then. Bags are almost packed. I may not be able to log in to IL as often. Will update as much as I can. Take care ladies!!!