Who Am I? - Part 5

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by IL_Admin, May 18, 2011.

1. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

Hello ruchika123,
    Welcome to IL.
    We are all your friends here :-D.
    Please go through the forum discussions and participate in those that interests you. We look forward to knowing more about you.
    Bye

Hello Ranjana,
    Having being a member for quite sometime, we guess you must be familiar with the forum discussions :).
    Good to know about your interests. Do share with us your works if possible [​IMG]. We look forward to sharing and learning a lot with you.
    Bye
    Friends,
    Visit
    Site Help / FAQs and New member guide which will help you in understanding the ways in this site.
    Bye

2. Saraswathipv

Hi Jasjit,
    Welcome to IL.
    Keep coming back here and participate in the forum discussions that interests you. You will find lots of friends here.
    Bye
    Hi Poornima,
    Welcome .

Yeah..its a great place here to share our interests, get ideas and suggestions from others who have similar interest and learn a lot from almost everyone. We get to improve on our talent and learn new ones. We look forward to seeing your works too. Please share with us, if possible.
    Lets share and learn ..with loads of fun :-D.
    Bye
    Friends,
    Visit
    Site Help / FAQs and New member guide which will help you in understanding the ways in this site.
    Bye

3. Revamadhu

Revamadhu New IL'ite

Hello all,
    I am Dr.Revathi. I am from South India more specifically Coimbatore. Now live in UK with my hubby and my daughter.I have just joined this site and hoping to make new friends.I am absolutely awed by the talent and hardwork of women featured in this site. Hat's off to all the ladies..:) I am pleased that I made the right move of joining this community..
    Reva

4. anupama1978

anupama1978 New IL'ite

wonderful Sowmya :)
    Btw where is Kurnool?

5. Saraswathipv

Hello Dr. Revathi,
    Welcome to Indusaldies.
    We are all your friends here :-D. you just need to keep coming back to interact with all of us. We are so glad that you like it here. Hope to see more of you here .
    Bye
    Hello anupama1978,
    Welcome to Indusladies.
    Not sure if the member to whom you have addressed this post will view it, as this is basically a place to introduce and then the members move on to the other forum discussions :).
    Anyways, I guess I can reply to that query of yours ...Kurnool is in Andhra Pradesh :).
    Bye
    Friends,
    Visit
    Bye

6. munawarbaig

munawarbaig New IL'ite

Hello Everyone,
    My name is Munawar Baig, Iam from Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh India , just moved to Greensboro NC from Beaufort SC. We are looking for friends and indian community.
    Thank you I will be glad if anyone share their info so that we can become freinds.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2011
  7. Saraswathipv

Hello Munawar Baig,

Welcome to Indusladies.
    To interact with friends in your region, visit the subforum, Indians in Southeast.
    Please note that Forum Etiquette doesn't allow sharing personal contact details in the public forum and hence your post had to be edited. You can sign up for paid private messages to discuss in private and exchange contact information.
    We look forward to your active participation in the forum discussions.

Bye

8. ArunaManikandan

ArunaManikandan New IL'ite

Hi I am ArunaManikandan, a housewife residing in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. I am interested in cooking , reading and making friends

thanks

9. anjalir

anjalir New IL'ite

My name is Anjali. Please call me A. I am married for the past three years and live in California, USA. Life has been good so far with very few regrets. My faith in the Almighty keeps me going everyday of my life.

I am here to have a good time. Learn a lot of things from you all IL member, makes new friends and contribute in anyway i can.

Hoping to know you all as the days go by.

10. Saraswathipv

Hello ArunaManikandan,

Welcome to Indusladies.
    How long have you been in the Kingdom :-D ? We look forward to interacting with you and sharing and leaning together. Keep coming back here often.
    Bye
    Hi A,
    Welcome to our virtual home.
    Glad that you chose to register with us. You are in the right place to have lots of fun, learning and sharing. Start posting in the forum discussions that interests you and lets get interacting.
    Bye

Friends,
    Visit
    Bye

1 person likes this.