1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Perfect Solutions to all the hair problems

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by gulshansherbal, Jul 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gulshansherbal

gulshansherbal New IL'ite

hair growth

hi ,
    dont worry
    eat proper diet
    exercise regularly
    oil ur hair regularly
    stop using conditioner
    use shampoo after u dilute it in water
    eat high protein diet
    let me know in 15 dyas
    rgsd,
    gulshansherbal

2. gulshansherbal

gulshansherbal New IL'ite

varloo

exercise regularly
    take steam if possible
    this will remove al the toxins from the body
    drin 4 litres of water daily

3. jayachitra

jayachitra New IL'ite

Any solution for my hair problem?

Hi everyone
    I gave birth to my first child in March 06 and since then i have been experiencing terrible hair loss. Everytime I comb my hair a whole bunch of hair comes out which is really very scary since I have never had this problem before. I definitely don't want to go bald so anyone with a solution please let me know.

Regards
    Jaya

4. Angeli

Angeli New IL'ite

Hi Jayachitra,
    I have no solution to the problem but rest assured you are not alone. Yes, I also gave birth to my first child in March 06 and am also facing the same problem. Hairs everywhere, on my baby, in the bathroom, kitchen , rooms, car's seat, office's chair...everywhere. Am thinking of a trim which will not help in stopping the shedding of hair but the hairs that I will be sweeping will look shorter!!!
    As you are already aware, it 's a normal process after birth. There is not much we can do except for ensuring that you are having a proper diet.
    How is your baby doing? Sleeping through the night? Have you started giving baby foods?
    My daughter fell from the sofa yesterday...I got really scared but fortunately she was not hurt...at least not physically but am sure she hurted her tiny little hands.
    Take care
    Angeli

5. selviik

selviik Senior IL'ite

Hi friends,

I m a new member of this wonderful and informative website.I just came across some easy to do tips for preventing hair loss and wanted to share with u all.Hope it wud be useful .

Caution: Make sure recipes are not too hot before applying to hair or scalp.

1.Apply 2 tablespoons of warm olive oil to scalp, leave on for 10-30 minutes before washing hair.

2.Boil 2 cinnamon sticks in one cup of water apply to hair and leave on for at least 5 minutes then rinse off.( it will sting a little).

3.Apply & massage vitamin E oil to scalp at least once a week. It's also helpful for dull hair lacking shine.

4.Increase your protein intake by taking multivitamins. Eat high protein foods like meat, chicken, fish, eggs, dried beans, grains etc.

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]5.Massage your hair with warm Castor and Almond oil once a week. [/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]that will act on the scalp by tightening it and helping to avoid hair loss and promote hair growth.

[/FONT]
    [FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]

[/FONT][FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]

Last edited: Aug 8, 2006
  6. jayachitra

jayachitra New IL'ite

Hair probs

Hi Angeli
    Nice to hear from you. I guess we are in the same boat. My son is fine and yes my little tiger sleeps through the nite and wakes up maybe once or twice for his feed and goes rite back to sleep once he has had his milk. I have not exactly started on baby foods yet as I have just started introducing baby formula to my baby. I would probably start on baby food when he is in his sixth month. How is ur little girl? I know how it feels when you see them cry. It can really break your heart. I go through this every time my son gets his vaccination :cry:!

As for the hair prob, I guess we just have to wait till our hormones balance up and get back to normal :|

Keep in touch

Regards
    Jaya

7. aruna_077

aruna_077 Senior IL'ite

little bit of dandruff.. pls gimme a home remedy..

8. Laxmi

Laxmi Administrator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

9. Laxmi

10. Laxmi

For all hair fall related queries...

Hello friends

Refer the following link for all discussions on hair fall related problems:

How to Prevent hair fall?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.