Varalotti is bereaved.

Discussion in 'Bereavement' started by Chitvish, Sep 14, 2011.

1. jananirbk

jananirbk Senior IL'ite

Dear Sir

It is never easy to deal with the loss of a loved one. My heartfelt condolences to you and your family. May your dad's soul rest in peace.

Janani Natarajan

2. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Dear Sridhar Sir,

Heartfelt condolences.May the almighty give you courage and strength to bear this loss.
    May your father's soul rest in peace.

3. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sridhar,

So very sorry to hear this sad news. Read the condolence messages on FB and logged into IL to be informed more closely.

The loss of a parent is very hard to bear. Take heart in the fact that he lead a full life, saw his children settled and succeeded. My heart goes out to your mother. You and your family are in my thoughts.

God has gifted you with a lot of wisdom and I am sure that will help you to sail through this loss.

May his soul rest in peace.

L, Kamla

4. apar_ram

apar_ram Silver IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,
    Heartfelt condolences to you and your family for your loss. May God give you the strength to bear this loss. to lose a parent at any age is very hard. All our prayers are with you and your family. May his soul rest in peace, Stay strong,
    Aparna

5. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Thank you, dear Chithra, for starting this thread. The love that is poured through each of the messages made me feel that you were all there by my side holding my hand in this hour of grief. It was very thoughtful of Chithra to have started a thread. I badly want to reply every one of you individually, but I don't think I will have the strength to read through your messages again and then reply it. Please consider this post as an individual, personal reply to each and everyone of you in this hour of grief. As soon as I can gather myself I'll post a blog on what happened on that most fateful day of my life. Thanks for being there for me and for giving me a sense of belonging to this wonderful community of mature, loving and wonderful people.
    Keep me in your prayers. I am heavily leaning on my prayers to stay afloat after this event.
    love,
    your,
    sridhar