Prayers needed

Discussion in 'Pray for me' started by Sriniketan, Dec 15, 2007.

1. rkalyanee

rkalyanee New IL'ite

Dear Sri Ma'am,
    I saw the thread only now. Good to hear that your husband is recovering. Will definitely visit Kapali Temple and offer thanks for giving the mental strength to all in your family.

Better late than never, I wish a speedy recovery for your husband. I occassionaly have the habit of chanting 108 times ram nama. Today i pray to the alimighty for your husband better health.

Regards
    Kalyani

2. subbi

subbi New IL'ite

hello srineketan
    your husband will be perfectly o.k. we pray shiridi baba to bestow
    his blessings on him. my friend used to tell me that mahaswami of kanchi use to advise to contribute any thing or whatever u feel to kamakshiamman naideepam
    at kanchi. Your husband will be fine
    subbi

3. sreejag

sreejag Bronze IL'ite

dear Sriniketan,
    will surely pray for his speedy recovery.
    take care.

regards,
    sreelata.s

4. diwali

diwali Senior IL'ite

dear Srineketan,

i will pray for your husbands speedy recovery,

dont worry, plz take care of u r self!

regards
    Sri

5. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

hi sriniketan,

Veda told me about your husband's byepass when he called me. good to hear he is recovering. how are you coping. i know you are not mobile. I hope you have friends and relative helping you.

You are still in my prayers...

6. JayaJ

JayaJ Senior IL'ite

Dear Sriniketan,

All will be fine. May God be with you during your time of need. I am sure your husband wil be recover soon. May God give you the strength now.

Take care
    Jaya

7. vrinda

vrinda New IL'ite

Hello Sriniketan,
    You and ur family r with us in our prayers.Hope ur husband is recovering fast.God bless u and take care.

Love
    Vrinda

8. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

Dear Srini
    Happiest to know that ur husband is recovering.Do you have friends or relatives to help u out?Our friends really really rallied around us in the hour of crisis .Anyway IL is there to rally around you from far and near.Take care.Keep posting about his progress.

9. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Dear Bhargavi,
    sorry that I did not see this thread earlier (due to visit of cousin sister after 2 years I did not log in much). I am sure that being a doctor, he has saved many lives. And all their best wishes would be with you all.
    We, ILiites, are all with you with our prayers. God will surely be with him, do not worry. I am sure he will be better by this time. Please take care of him, I know your sweet children would be ready to give you support all the time. Please tell that we all shall pray for him and their father would be in the pink of his health soon.
    I and my family shall pray for you.
    Relieved to know that he is recovering. Will be going to nearby Ayyappan temple, shall pray for him there.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2007
  10. BhargaviChakravarthy

BhargaviChakravarthy Bronze IL'ite

Dear janani and varloo,
    You should have informed your prayers to srini.But mistakenly when i happen to see this thread ,i see my name rotating here.No problem.U have joined me in all your prayers for speedy recovery of srini's husband.

Dear srini,
    Let me call the deities worshipped for curing all diseases(doctor god) Lord vaithiya veeraragavar,Vaitheeswarar,lord dhanvanthri.If you find time chant dhanvanthri sloka .It will be of great help.You can very well get the help from our dear chitvish on slokas.My prayers and wishes to get well soon.take care.