1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Sharing with those who are in the same boat - Not a Sob Story

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by kAlyaniShAnti, Jul 28, 2010.

1. CountUrBlessing

CountUrBlessing Bronze IL'ite

Dear Archana,

I went threw the same hell and had the same two wishes to god. But you know what...my ex dint even realize anything...he thought and still thinks that I'm at wrong and I will realize one day that i missed him (!!!)...[ missed what his tortures to me and my parents ???]...he will never realize and that makes me worry..he never realized how i adjusted to him and how i tried to save the marriage and how i tried to keep up his honour in front of others ???? I'm just 26 yrs old and my life is alomost over bcos of one wrong decision in my life ...i,e marrying an undeserved person....i just want to turn 60 yrs the v next min...

Last edited: Sep 7, 2011
  2. kAlyaniShAnti

kAlyaniShAnti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Archana,
    I do not know whether you'll get to see this reply. I wish you all the very best in life.
    Love and regards

3. kAlyaniShAnti

Dear Aruna,
    Thank you so much for your wishes. I am treating my life good, so it is the same vice versa. I have got a bunch of wonderful friends in IL and tons of things to do. Am busy in my world.

4. kAlyaniShAnti

Dear CYB,
    though you directed your post to Archana, I am responding to you.

As your name suggests, count your blessings... There is no point thinking whether he realises his mistakes or not. It is a great blessing that you have come out of that mess and the person who does not deserve you.

You are so young, Dear. I am sure there are many wonderful things life has to offer you. My prayers for a peaceful and joyful life for you, Dear!

5. CountUrBlessing

CountUrBlessing Bronze IL'ite

Thanks for your positive response Kalyani.....The only purpose of my life now is my 3 yrs old daughter....life keeps moving for me only bcos of her and for her.
    Thanks again for ur prayers

6. mickeymini

mickeymini Gold IL'ite

I really feel bad after reading your thread. I pray GOD to give you peace in future. But one thing i dont understand is why should you wait for 10 long years. You could have done this before itself so that you could have been relieved from this devil sometime earlier itself. But atleast now you got your freedom(Independence day) "better late than never".

I feel that all your hard days have gone and now happy days are ahead. Live your life happily (to all the other ILites who are also sailing in the same boat like you).All the Best dears.

7. kAlyaniShAnti

Wow Dear CYB, I am so happy for your DD! She must be a little angel, right? My wishes and hugs to her.

8. kAlyaniShAnti

Dear Micky, my sincere thanks for your prayers and wishes, Dear!

9. drjp

drjp Senior IL'ite

:thumbsup:thumbsup
    Love your attitude for life, probably it mirrors a lot of mine :).

There is such an overlap in our stories, including time line and story tags.....too freaky to accept it as coincidence. Would love to exchange more of those, nevertheless -
    Keep the positive energy going, and do not let any body (within you or outside of you) make you forget that "you are the most IMPORTANT PERSON in your life"!!!!

Take care and keep smiling :)
    drjp

10. kAlyaniShAnti

Dear drjp,
    Oh! I haves shelved those incidents soon after I posted it here. Now for me those are 'bad dreams which never happened'....

Yeah, "you are the most important person in your life". My wishes to you also for bright and eventful life ahead.
    Would love to PM you, but appears you do not have that facility :(