Aug 2011 Moms

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by bajan, Dec 14, 2010.

1. anuram09

anuram09 IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Bajan :)

1 person likes this.
  2. gugapriyaa

gugapriyaa New IL'ite

Hi all,

My hearty wishes to all the aug's moms.... Njoy parenting :))

I delivered a boy baby on 14th of aug....I was 4 days overdue and since the natural pain didnt arrive..... I had my labour induced....as the baby head was facing up and his shoulders were broader and also the baby heartbeat was dropping sligtly we rushed to c-section at last.... i coulnt tolerate the labour pain as i had continuos pain and pleaded for pain killer....finally relieved by the anesthesia for c-section...

OMG there are no words to express first moment when I saw my baby .... I kissed on his cheeks :)) and forgot all the pain which i faced .....

I had baby blues in my second week ....initial two weeks was very hard to manage.... But now got used to the things and my son also got used to the environment ....

If he is awake i may have to feed him every hour but when he is sleepy i have to wake him up and feed every two hours ...now he started recognising my face and smiles at me and my mom often..... i used to watch tv a lot earlier but now all i see the whole day is my son's facinating expressions every moment.... cudnt concentrate on anything else now!!!!

i love watching him sleep, smile even his cries :)

Happy motherhood friends..... Njoy and share urs too....

3. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

HI Anu,
    Hope you are doing good & all is going well!
    I was with some temple trips, so, couldn't get back to IL sooner!
    Take care. Enjoy motherhood!

HI Guga priya,
    Congrats dear. :)
    GOD bless your LO!
    Hope you have recovered from C-section effects by now!
    Enjoy motherhood!
    Take care.

4. renji79

renji79 Senior IL'ite

Congrats Minnuz

Hope u nd the baby are going fine , since a long i was wondering how to contact u nd get ur news .

5. selene

selene Silver IL'ite

Hi Girls,

Hope all of you and your Little ones are doing fine.

My son is doing good and feeds every 2 hours. Its really difficult for me stay awake esp in the nights. i observe that whenever he is hungry he is terribly impatient- he will howl out loud till i take him for feed. I feed him close to 30 min approx and i feel somehow he is not getting enuf as within next 1 to 1.30 hr he starts feeling hungry. If i give him his prescribed quota of formula, then he seems okay after gulping it down.

I had one more doubt regarding "awake" time of 1 month old babies.. most days my son doesnt sleep for 5 hours at a stretch and will be awake through the day and ocassionally for 2 hours at night time - is this expected ? I was reading that 1 month old babies also shud sleep for 17-18 hours in a day.

Do share your experience girls.

-cheers,
    Selene

6. Bambli

Bambli Gold IL'ite

dear friends

i went for my 6 weeks check up today..
    im shocked to hear when my doc said i have cyst.
    i didnt have any when i went for my check up 4 weeks back (1 week after my deliver my baby)...

is it normal gals ??? i didnt have any cyst before this.
    quite worried.. pls help !

7. babycorn

babycorn Silver IL'ite

selene,

Iam exactly in the same situation.My son is 20 days old.He sleeps through out the day and he is up for atleast 3 hrs in the night.he feels hungry most of the night.he feels hungry after 30 mins of feed.Iam totally confused.Iam
    planning to ask my paed for additional formula.Iam also totally exhausted with all this confusion.

When I searched in the internet,I get this info about foremilk and hindmilk imbalance.I have a doubt on this part too.it is extremely depressing to see the child suffering like this.I have scolded him thrice and feeling extremely guilty.Iam undergoing a great level of postpartum depression.

8. Minnuz

Minnuz Bronze IL'ite

Hi Renji, thanx for ur wishes. Hw r u & ur son? Howz ur health? Me too was thnkg hw to infrm u. Anyway great... Be in touch dear. Take care.

9. renji79

renji79 Senior IL'ite

Dear Minnuz

I m fit & fine as of now .My son is enjoying his school ? what about ur dau ?

U had ur delivery at Lifeline , was it an elective C section ? have heard that elective c section are not covered by insurance is it true ??
    want to know many more infor about delivery from u ,kindly add me in FB renjimanoj

10. renji79

renji79 Senior IL'ite

Dear Minnuz

I m fit & fine as of now .My son is enjoying his school ? what about ur dau ?

U had ur delivery at Lifeline , was it an elective C section ? have heard that elective c section are not covered by insurance is it true ??
    want to know many more infor about delivery from u ,kindly add me in FB renjimanoj