1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

He filed divorce

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by Angel134, Aug 28, 2011.

1. Mochaccino

Mochaccino New IL'ite

Hi Angel134,

You make me wish I were living in the US!

I'd have definitely been one of your cheerleaders and tried to do my best to help you out! :(

2. radhaparth2000

radhaparth2000 Platinum IL'ite

Is this something specific to Wipro? I have worked with leading indian IT companies and working in one now.
    There are divorcees in my current team and previous one's and I recruited couple in my team recently. There was no special forms they had to sign except for previous experience and educational certificates

3. vijaybhas007

vijaybhas007 New IL'ite

Dear Friend,

I am so sorry for your ignorance and stupidity in life, to say u have no basic common knowledge of how life is.
    Have you not see your parents, inlaws, married couple living together, they live together because of love, compassion, committment and to get best of life for the future.
    if your saying is true, it is your fault to have lived like a mental slave living in an advanced country USA, and not knowing what to do, maybe u compromised all these years for your GC.
    First file an complaint with the police in india and file an hebious corpos petition in high courtst, the police will find him.
    File a complaint with USA embassy and with police in USA, find simple and logical complaints and see to that you make his life miserable, hell, friend make his life hell.
    Then he will come for compromise, then take all your money, gold and joint stake, plus compensation for your mental harrassment and non-consumating of marriage.
    After only this, play in such a way, that he files for divorce and u postpone till the last moment.
    First chance, start moving with guys intimately in front of him and i am sure , there are good men in this world, u will find a better husband, even little late.
    Start your life fresh, take a job and move up, step by step.
    Then u will remember these words, forget this dead man's character.
    any help or suggestion, respond to this reply on forum.

1 person likes this.
  4. srenesubbi

srenesubbi Junior IL'ite

Dear angel,

i feel sorry for you.yes definitely you should move on and start fresh life. I cant tell you to forget and move on because what you have undergone is worse than night mare, but never forgive him. expose his true colors should be punished he has no right to spoil another girls life.why men are so bad? stand up and move on we all there for you da.