Finest Posts - August 2011 Winners!

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by SoaringSpirit, Sep 2, 2011.

1. nihasvin

nihasvin Platinum IL'ite

Hearty Congratulations Dear Vijima and Dear VJ!!

2. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

My dear Cheeniya Anna

You are a lovely person who has touched my heart with the affection and warmthness. I always used to think that I should win an award from IL in snippets so that I will get a lovely message from you and on Ganesh Chathurthi time my wish isfulfilled.

You have so nicely defined about the play cards. The pleasure you have brought is more than you could ever know. Thats why this brings more thanks to you than words could every show. I dont know whether I am worth of your praise.

You are one of those people who just gives away small gifts of thoughtfulness day after day, and it happnes so nuatrally, you may not know how much you touch others wherever you go

3. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear dear Cheeniya sir,

It has now become a habit with me to await your response to our winning announcements. It is also becoming an incentive to present our winners with all the grace and appreciation they deserve. The anticipation of your charming and eloquent words is a matter of joy in my heart which enfolds into a smug smile upon reading the same.:)

Thank you for gracing this thread and for expressing your appreciation of our winners. Your post to Iyerviji was very interesting indeed, the first time I read a different interpretation of a pack of playing cards. Who would have thought??! The comparison of that little anecdote to Vijima was simply apt!

I did wonder why I was so hyper these days. I shall see if I can get myself a salt substitute in future!!:rotflAs for our writing styles, I should obviously feel flattered to be compared to SS! I am not so sure if it is fair on SS though!! Knowing how sweet she is, she will not mind.:-D

Every time I read one of your posts, it is my intention to run to your rambles and freshen my mind and heart by reading your posts. Unfortunately, once again, I blame the lack of time. But, one day, one fine day.......!!

L, Kamla

4. iyerviji

Dear Kamla

The anticipation of your charming and eloquent words is a matter of joy in my heart which enfolds into a smug smile upon reading the same.[​IMG]

I also wanted to write something like this to Cheeniya Anna but did not get the proper words and you said it.

Thanks for your appreciation.

5. DaffodilGirl

DaffodilGirl New IL'ite

Congrats winners!!:cheers

6. mathu903

mathu903 Gold IL'ite

My Oh My.. Did not frequent IL and particulary did not check the Finest Post Winners!! And now I am totally bowled seeing that I have won a IL T-Shirt!
    This is the first time I have nominated someone for finest post and winning that was a great honour!
    I am totally new and am not aware of the procedure to claim it. Can you please let me know what to do? I stay at Singapore.

7. SoaringSpirit

SoaringSpirit Silver IL'ite

Dear Mathu,

Congratulations to you on nominating the winning entry! Please email your mailing address and desired T-shirt size to support@indusladies.com.

Luv,
    SS

8. SoaringSpirit

SoaringSpirit Silver IL'ite

My Dearest Cheeniya Sir,

Reading anything that you write in IL gives me utmost pleasure to read and a kind of calm that very few things do.

Reading your writing gives me the same feeling I experience whenever I visit Disney world. Once I enter Disney, all worries, any disappointments, sadness etc. that I may have simply vanishes. The world seems beautiful, I see only happy people around me and there is a surge of eneygy and positivity in me. I get the feeling that nothing can wrong in my life now. This is exactly how I feel when I read your replies Cheeniya Sir. You bring about the best in people, in the world around you and inspire us all to do the same.

Thank you so much for being here. We are extremely fortunate to have you in our midst.

Lots of luv,
    SS

9. iyerviji

Dear Satchi, VJB, Nitya, Srama, Uma, Kamala, Saras, RGS, Ramya, Saroj, Kalyani, Aruna,

Thanks for the good wishes and sorry for acknowledging so late

Dear Mindi thanks for singing the song for me. I know how happy you also must be

Dear Sai, ILT, Shanta, Swarna, Laxmi , Pushpa, Charanya, Sarawathy,

Thanks for the good wishes and sorry for the late reply

Dear Lalitha Chaboli, Anisu, Sarajara, Nihasvin, Daffodil

Thanks very much. Savietha dear the Ganesh Puja in your new house brought me luck and blessings from Ganeshji

Mathu dear thanks for nominating and glad that this is your first nomination.

10. lathaviswa

lathaviswa IL Hall of Fame

Congratulation to vijimami and VJ.