1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Carnatic Music Teachers - Cupertino & around

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Bay Area' started by happyreading, Apr 6, 2007.

1. roopiliz

roopiliz New IL'ite

Could you fwd Mrs. Srinivas' contact information to me please? Thanks in advance.

2. vidhyagovindan

vidhyagovindan New IL'ite

Dear all,

Mrs Rama devi is willing to take music classes and kids beginners dance classes in my home at woodbridge, NJ. Anyone intersted pls contact me. Mrs Ramadevi just shifted from INDIA to NJ. She stays a bit inner in NJ and she is okay to travel up to woodbridge to take classes.

Contact me if you would like to get enroll to mrs Rama devi. I already enrolled both my kids to her and she is a very good teacher. Some of my friends were also joined the class. Class timings Saturday mornings: 9 to 11 AM for music. Sunday mornings: 9 to 11 AM for barathanatiyam vazhuvoor style.

Thanks,
    Vidhya Govindan

3. uthra1234

uthra1234 New IL'ite

Dear all,
    I am interested to send my 5 yr old daughter for continuing her class. She learned little while she was in India. Can anyone send me the contact information for Mrs.Srnivas or any other music teachers in santa clara/sunnyvayle/cupertino/mountain view area? I would greatly appreciate the offer from anyone.

4. anuhar

anuhar New IL'ite

HI vidhya,
    I am interested in contacting Mrs.Myhtili . Please can you send me her email id and contact no. I am interested in carnatic classes for my son who is 12 years old.

thanks,
    Anu Hari

5. anuhar

anuhar New IL'ite

I am looking for a music teacher for my son and I will appreciate your gesture if you can forward me Mrs. Srinivas
    contact number /email id.
    thanks,
    Anu

6. banguwangu

banguwangu New IL'ite

Can you please pass on any information for Mrs.Srinivas?Or any other good teachers in San Jose?
    Thanks
    Sara

7. deeppraha

deeppraha New IL'ite

Hi All,

A general question.. Wanted to know what is a right age to start music for kids.

8. sujana07

sujana07 New IL'ite

Hi

I am interested to enroll my daughter in the music class and would like to know your details. I would appreciate if you can let me know about it.

Thanks!

9. sandhyail

sandhyail New IL'ite

Dear all,
    I am interested to send my 5 yr old daughter for carnatic music classes. Can anyone send me the contact information for Mrs.Srnivas or any other music teachers in santa clara/sunnyvayle/cupertino area? I would greatly appreciate the offer from anyone.

10. sreeramy

sreeramy New IL'ite

Need Mrs. Srinivas contact details.. Please fwd..