1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

7 day diet program

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by Kowsi, Aug 21, 2011.

1. Kowsi

Kowsi New IL'ite

Hi People,

I am kowsika. I put weight some weight after my pregnancy. I need to reduce it. So I am following 7 diet plan. Will anybody aware of it? What vegetable will you have during your diets? Please share me.

2. ptamil2007

ptamil2007 Gold IL'ite

Welcome to Indusladies Kowsika. What I assume you are following is 7 day GM diet or any other diet plan.

But I have to tell you the truth of what is the effect of these so-called diet plans:

1. Body is going into starvation mode.
    You will see a sudden weight loss of 1 kg or more. You feel good about it
    2. Once the 7 days are over, you start eating what you used to eat before, body gains double the lost weight.

3. The fact is by following such crash diets, we are killing the metabolism of our body.

What is needed for a constant and healthy weight loss is
    --- A good healthy eating lifestyle + some exercise during the day

Doing so, you will not feel tired, on the other hand feel energetic after weight loss.

I would suggest you go through the threads in this forum. There are many wonderful suggestions and real life experiences shared by our Ilites.

All the best for a healthy weight loss

Love
    Pavithra

2 people like this.
  3. geetadamle

geetadamle Silver IL'ite

I can tell you what the output is going to be. I am very much aware of what the output is going to be after your 7 days diet!
    You will feel dejected, low, frustrated, bloated, hungry, will have hairfall, weightgain, anxiety and dark circles.
    Get ready for it and good luck!