1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Star Plus : Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon?

Discussion in 'TV' started by Monsi, Aug 8, 2011.

1. LoukyaDevi

LoukyaDevi Silver IL'ite

Looks like Shyam also has some problem due to which he agreed to marry his Rani Sahiba.....what does Rani Sahiba mean?
    Anyway...Superb acting by Buaji and Mamiji.

Yesterday Buaji literally frightened the guy to buy sweets.

2. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

Buaji and Mamiji are the best :thumbsup

It will be fun to watch Buaji in shop selling sweets,and mamiji in raizada mansion getting blasting from nani for helping la :rotfl

3. LoukyaDevi

LoukyaDevi Silver IL'ite

So Kushi kumari Gupta will receive an order to prepare sweets and that tooooooooo from Raizada Mansion......

Be ready for the next lovely encounter of Arnav and khushi

4. Monsi

Monsi Bronze IL'ite

Loved the ME... The 2 encounters covered up all.. The hide n seek and closet scene was too funny... But pool scene was too intense... And as usual ARNAV was HAWT when he says "pehle bhi tum hum jaise logon ke yaha hi kaam karti thi".. what voice modulation.. he is just PERFECT ... :D:D:D
    Did you all see the new promo... the "La-Sudharo" track is all up... IMO it's really absurd... but I am in for it ONLY and ONLY for more and more Arnav-Khushi scenes... he he...

Cheers,
    Monsi

5. vidhya81

vidhya81 Silver IL'ite

Halo hai bye bye....

isnt she hillarious to watch. and our dear ms kashyap and nani ma's fight is too good.

but what is shamji upto..........can any one guess here. really eager to know

warm regards
    vidhya

6. LoukyaDevi

LoukyaDevi Silver IL'ite

Yes Manorama aka Mami is just too good. "Teeery Karo"(Try karo).

What I feel abt Shyam is that he is just doing pyar ka natak with Anjali but he actually is in love with Kushi.
    There might be a strong reason or just no reason. That guy must be in need of money and had to marry Anjali....Hey but why does he call her Rani Sahiba. Sounds as if a slave is calling his Mistress.

7. Monsi

Monsi Bronze IL'ite

The serial is on the DRAG-RIDE... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Arnav babu not getting any screen time except for staring at Khushi's possessions !!! And y did he keep the Payal so away from him like a dead mouse [​IMG]
    2. I think Arnav shud have been the first to come forward and ask for the apology from Nani. But nope... he asked La to apologise. Some kind of double standard there [​IMG] And how could he leave La just like that when he was all so touchy about this Party and Di's special day stuff !!!
    3. Shaym ke bare mein kuch na hi kaha jaye to acha hai
    4. One thing for sure that this serial gives more and more screen space to all xyz characters than the main leads !!! Shaym, Mami, Nani, Buaji .. even the MANAGER SAAB gets more dialogs than Arnav !
    5. Today's epi will be all about Anjali making the proposal
    6. Tomorrow's epi will be all about Khushi's dilemma and another jalebi making tirade (**no idea from where will she bring the raw material for that... but it would just appear ... shayad devi mayya bhej dengi**)
    7. Monday's epi will be about Anjali breaking the news in RM.
    8. Tuesday's epi will be about Arnav, La, Mami, Nani, LAKSHMI, JAIPRAKASS, RAHIM CHACHA and whosoever lives in RM ka dilemma...
    9. wednesday's epi will be the Dilemma continues...
    10. thursdays epi will be the Dilemma continues...
    11. friday's epi ... IF we r lucky Khushi coming to a conclusion.
    12. And then... the friday PRECAP ...showing Khushi entering RM... Arnav babu getting the scent of her and realizing her presence [​IMG] and La and Mami making faces (**typical SP show vamp style**)
    So basically get ready for yet another week of DRRRAAAGGG-RIDE [​IMG]

Actually Step 5 completed in yesterday's epi (*I wrote this before ydays epi but posting today :bonk*)
    Dilemma period starts from today... !!!
    Anjali...ooohhh ... she hit below the belt I say ..*ROFL*

Didnt I mention Arnav Babu looked S.E.X.Y. there *blush blush*... But his closing eyes was really abrupt asa LA asks for another imp person in his life [​IMG]

few one liners from Buaji and Mamiji were hilarious.. specially.. chalta phirta jevraat ka vigyapan... *LOL*
    Well again.. no comments on Shyam... what double faced snake he is...$%#^&^

Ek baat hai bhai ... kitna bhi drag karo... har epi mein DROOL-WORTHY Arnav Babu ho to bas kaam ban jata hai [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Cheers,
    Monsi

8. Monsi

Monsi Bronze IL'ite

Vidhya, As i understood from some news reports that Shyam is a womanizer and he has bad intentions towards Khushi.. but not yet showing any such actions... !

9. Monsi

Monsi Bronze IL'ite

I think he uses the term "Rani Sahiba" affectionately.. as we call some of our dear ones with such names...
    Also I agree with you .. he is some double faced person.. he married her for money under the pretext of helping her !

10. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

La called Nani "Gabbar" :rotflthat was just too hillarious;

yup even i read that Shyam is a womanizer and his character turns grey with Arnav-Khushi getting closer.Probably he calls Anjali 'Rani Sahiba' just to impress her coz she is multi millionaire and he is a Mr.Nobody.Moreover Anjali has problem with her leg which makes her physically handicap.So he would have helped her out after some problems relating to rishtas and ended up marrying her for her money.Probably in their flashback he might even turn out to be their driver/worker :hide:

1 person likes this.